Lose 20 Lbs by March!

Options

Replies

• Pitmanpaul
    Pitmanpaul Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If there's room for a little one oh I mean big one would like to be involved.
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I actually opened a challenge post "just another challenge"! I am trying to lose 12 lbs until March!
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • bridgetlelam
    bridgetlelam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I although have a different story. I used to weigh almost 300lbs and lost 120. I got down to 175 and then got pregnant with my last baby. I gained 30lbs and still need to get the last 20 off and have been struggling. I could use all the help and motivation I can get. :)
  • willsgirl2014
    willsgirl2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I need to lose at least 15 more to get my knee replaced. I’m so far down 52.
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Bad day so far!!!
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have spondylolisthesis and it has been angry lately which is a good reminder to take better care of myself!!!! B)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    Count me in! I have spondylolisthesis and it has been angry lately which is a good reminder to take better care of myself!!!! B)

I imagine that is painful enough without it being angry. So, are you more focused on nailing your daily caloric goals? Do you use a food scale?
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone and be kind to yourself. Keep logging and keep moving. We got this!!!
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Starting positiv 👍😁😁🤪
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day for me

SW: 249.6
    GW 3/1: 229

11/29: 247.8 (-1.8 loss)

Slow and steady, my goal is a pound a week. Not bad results after having Thanksgiving last week and all the food that goes along with the holiday. Stay Motivated and Positive!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Count me in. At the beginning of March I’m going to Nice, France and want to be in the best shape possible.
    I’m ok with exercise, but need help with the eating part.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have been pretty consistent with my gym routine: spin class, weight lifting, a little bit of cardio here and there, but desperately need to be better about eating well 6/7 days of the week. Right now, it’s been maybe 3-4 days of the week of good eats.

Anyone can add me! I’m tying to log all my food, even if I go over in calories during the day.
  • sdbess7324
    sdbess7324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I would love to lose 20lb or more by March

• kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 20lbs by March (and hopefully more!)
  • natcarcamo
    natcarcamo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you sister!! I lost about 40 pounds last year and I too gained it all back :( we can do this!! Let's stay motivated!
  • meghan1968
    meghan1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join - I broke my ankle bad back last March and since learning to walk again I haven’t been to motivated to get moving. I started back on MFP 2 weeks ago and I’ve lost a few lbs but 15-20 would be amazing!
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost almost 15 over the Summer and have put almost all of it back on. Got a lot more to lose though..
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    just havent been motivated. :/
  • sebring200
    sebring200 Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just checking in. Lost 1.8# since beginning! Great first week! Hope all are doing well too.
    SW159.8
    CW 158
    GW 139.8