7 months over 140 lbs down updated Success Story

Options

Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change you've made! Awesome!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great work!!
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is unbelievable!
    Wow what an inspiration!!!

Congrats - I bet you feel fabulous!
    x
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    I love that SUPERMAN pose - you deserve to have the man of steel look! Congratulations! You are more than an inspiration to me, you are achievement!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOu should feel so proud of yourself... you really have come a long way :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are shrinking you are doing so well for yourself, your health is worth it
  • jenny138
    jenny138 Posts: 46
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
  • chubbychristianchick
    chubbychristianchick Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    When people start telling you you are only half the man you used to be it is a compliment! You look amazing!
  • mced80
    mced80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Good job, man!
  • Seagazer
    Seagazer Posts: 66
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING and so inspirational. Well done, and thanks for sharing:happy:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    excellent job!! What have you been doing?

It is a medically monitored program with a local hospital. Started out by doing four meal replacements and a regular meal. Did that for about 5 months and then went to 2 and 2 for a month. Now I am on the last week of 3 meals and 1 meal replacement. For the first 5 months cut out starch and dairy and slowly have been adding it in. Starting tomorrow, I start on a 1500-1700 calorie balanced diet. I also workout anywhere from 30-60 minutes a day 5-7 days a week. Basically all I do is cardio. However, I made contact with a trainer that I worked with 4 years ago and looking to tone the loose skin and lose help lose the additional 33 lbs I want to lose to get to 10% body fat. Right now I am sitting at 21 or 22%
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Impressive story and I do love seeing the results, I give all you people who take and post photos lots of credit!!! Nice job!!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOW!! way to go!!! You have done awesome and look awesome! Good for you! Very inspiring!
  • cajunpirate
    cajunpirate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job and Awesome A1C
  • alarmmanIII
    Options
    you are awesome!!!
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work :D
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Dude... YOU ROCK!!! The transformation is almost unbelievable! Good thing you've got picts to prove it :wink: But seriously... how great do you feel! Man, the looks are awesome and your wife or lady must be so stoked. The changes in your health amaze me as much as your physical appearance! You truly are more than an inspiration to all of us, especially those of us who are still getting started! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I just keep looking at your post and shaking my head :noway: in awe and saying wow! You do Rock man, congrats on the benefits of all your hard work! :happy:
  • mrs_crawdaddy
    Options
    WOW! You look great! It's great to see such an amazing story! So glad that my friend told me about this site so now I have all of these awesome success stories to look forward to as some motivation! Congrats on reaching your goals! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!