Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• breezylynn92
    breezylynn92 Posts: 4 Member
    I need new friends! Need some motivation and some support! I’m trying to lose weight but can’t really find a way that works for me): any help?
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Help help! Too quiet around my site
  • ArmouredMuscle
    ArmouredMuscle Posts: 64 Member
    Been off for a few months from an injury so most of my old friends have disappeared.

I'm trying to gain mass, so any weight loss peeps need to sheild your eyes when I post my cookie milkshake gluttony!
  • elleryhodson
    elleryhodson Posts: 4 Member
    Need some MFP friends to motivate me, laugh and take my mind off a difficult breakup. If you feel like a fab convo please don't hesitate add/message me!
  • Xxjayxxxxx
    Xxjayxxxxx Posts: 144 Member
    Happy have freinds. :-)
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    I could use more friends to chat with and share tips together, feel free to add me :smile:
  • sailorcielo
    sailorcielo Posts: 3 Member
    Don't have any friends yet. Feel free to add me!
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    I'm kinda new. Tried it years ago and it worked till I gave up. Need new friends
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Yes please add me too.
  • measurecp
    measurecp Posts: 12 Member
    YES!!!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yes please
  • ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    If you are into healthy eating don't hesitate to add me :*
    My Instagram id:
    Mr_motivator.1
  • shestacy
    shestacy Posts: 2 Member
    Literally just signed up. I went straight for the community for tips. I would love to have friends!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    I am the kind of friend who would be there til the end for you.I'm not one to initiate contact though. I don't want to be a bother. All I ask is that you don't hurt me by drawing me in and then disappear. I'd rather not have anyone than feel that again and again.
    Problems of a being very deep empath.
  • NvrGivUpM8
    NvrGivUpM8 Posts: 78 Member
    Friendly, positive, encouraging, Aussie guy here to help and with you're health and fitness!

Feel free to request me 🎅💪🤣
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Motivation needed! :-)
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    Just joined again yesterday. Lost a few pounds but need motivating friends to keep me going. Add me :)
  • serenitygrace1
    serenitygrace1 Posts: 2 Member
    Why not?! Add me if you’d like.
  • ChristyDay76
    ChristyDay76 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for new friends!!! I’m a weight loss surgery patient struggling some!! Can always use some extra motivation!!💛💛
  • Dude_It_Is_Time
    Dude_It_Is_Time Posts: 16 Member
    I’m new. Add me if you’d like