Looking for Keto friends

Options
Hi All,
My name is Anita. I am looking for some friends who follow the keto lifestyle. I need motivation and keto food ideas. I tried Keto 2 years and lost 40lbs.( I felt amaze balls!) but I wasn't in the right mind set... I went at it like a diet and not a lifestyle change. Diets can have a beginning and a end... while lifestyle change you're constantly evolving and learning. I am ready mentally this time around to think of Keto as a lifestyle change. I would love to meet some like minded keto friends that we can share our journeys with each other. Thanks again and remember anything is possible

Replies

• LynnaLunsford
    LynnaLunsford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also I interested I. Friends on the ketogenic lifestyle, organic, and non gmo eating lifestyle.
  • gorramit
    gorramit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m interested too! I want to do keto as a vegetarian (I don’t eat eggs either)
  • jenny_petunia
    jenny_petunia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just finished my first week of Keto, the weeks leading up to Christmas are my trial run - I am not going to even pretend that this will be my lifestyle over the holiday break. To be honest i was VERY skeptical, but the
    first week has gone well, and unlike WW or other calorie restricted diets i wasn't starving - i tried to keep my calories down to 1300-1500/day with less than 20g carbs - i did't always succeed on the carbs, some days were closer to 35g net carbs, but it has been surprisingly successful. My plan is a serious 6 wk Keto plan with <20g Carb per day starting just after the holidays.
    Good luck.
    Jen
  • Viciousdoggie
    Viciousdoggie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started today. Getting the numbers right seems to be the hardest part.
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am interested also! Just picked up a book from the library to see what the framework is... any recommended resources?