What R U paying for gas???

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    About $4 for regular in the suburbs of NYC. I have a Ford expedition. Costs $100 to fill it!
  • lpulido9
    lpulido9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Last week I filled up at Costo- Azuza, CA (Los Angeles county)- $3.69... that's the lowest we've had for a bit...
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    Right now I'm paying about $1.16/litre in southern Alberta. I've no idea what that is in gallons though, sorry!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    $4.30 in Chicago!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    3.45 and pay 40 bucks a week for gas (full tank)
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    3.69 in Indiana. went up this morning.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    $4.30 in Chicago!!

Dang!!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    $3.53 in Sacramento, CA
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    $4.11 hilo, hawaii :(
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    $4.30 in Chicago!!

Dang!!!

That's not even the most expensive in the city.....
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We're really taking it in the pants up here in VT. For a one day sale price, I paid $3.60 a gallon.
  • liza27201424
    Options
    changed today in vernon bc to 122.9 a litre i dont know what that is a gallow :S
    i want alberta gas!!!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    $4.09 diesel in San Diego.
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    4.05 for regular in Tahoe.
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    $3.49 in Ukiah, CA. I think I get over though, because I don't actually pay for it, I just notice the sign as I skip to the front of the traffic light on my bicycle ride to work each day.
  • Baroness
    Baroness Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just over $2 a litre here in New Zealand -- so that works out at $7.60 a gallon....and no Im not kidding you, that is the price we pay for petrol.
    With the exchange rate it works out at USD 6.21 per gallon, so no complaining from you americans thanks :)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i think last time i filled up it was 3.89 i want to bawl every time i fill up i drive a tahoe 12mpg and it costs 98 bucks to fill up when im in the orange
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I pay around €1.40 per liter of diesel here in South Germany. My car is a yacht and to fill up the whole tank is super expensive, but the range is excellent. I can drive to Italy and back on one tank of fuel.
  • danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    $3.39 in Austin, TX. I think I'll keep my Corolla for a little while longer.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I jumped for joy when i found a station at 3.57 today in Cali. Takes about $40 to fill up my baby...about.

Usually its like 3.80 out here so i was happy:)