Newb again looking for friends.

Options
Finally getting it together again. Quit drinking and got back to the gym. I’d love the support, wit and wisdom of some new friends. I will support you as well!

Replies

• MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Added you. Congratulations on giving up drinking and hitting the gym!
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you, still going strong!
    Added you. Congratulations on giving up drinking and hitting the gym!

• Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Keep at it this time :)
  • ypease
    ypease Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Quitting drinking is a lifestyle change not often embraced by ones associates, friends & family. Getting back into the gym is always an excellent idea. It appears as though you have a core group of excellent friends here to cheer you on. I hope to be included. Again, congratulations!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also working on quitting drinking and getting to the gym more frequently :)
  • doubleIronDog
    Options
    I’m doing really well and this is important to me!so I will, thanks!
    Keep at it this time :)

• doubleIronDog
    Options
    Thank you! Yeah Christmas will be challenging this year for many reasons, but I have no doubt I won’t drink.
    ypease wrote: »
    Congratulations! Quitting drinking is a lifestyle change not often embraced by ones associates, friends & family. Getting back into the gym is always an excellent idea. It appears as though you have a core group of excellent friends here to cheer you on. I hope to be included. Again, congratulations!

• doubleIronDog
    Options
    Thank you! The gym is slow going, but that fire is still there!
    Welcome back! I'm also working on quitting drinking and getting to the gym more frequently :)