Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I didn't record my cals over the weekend because i was away from home but here are tuesday's and wednesday's calories. I gained 2 pounds, unfortunately, because i went off my diet on the weekend. :sad: Gotta work on self-control...

Tuesday - 1712/2063
    Wednesday - 1529/1730
    Today - 1693/1773
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey guys! Just wanted u all to know I have definately been on but haven't been posting cuz my internet has been so slow! Don't forget weigh in tmrw! I will post next weeks challenge tmrw night and I will be making a new topic!! Hang in there u are doing great. Looks like we lost a few people so don't give up we are in this together!
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fri 1674/1699
    Sat 1195/1200
    Sun 1517/1642
    Mon 1463/1416
    Tues 1342/1376
    Wed 1328/1200
    Thurs 1416/2032

Weigh - in this morning and I am now 95kg which is 209.4 lbs.

I just went and checked my initial goals from the original thread and I have met my mini - goal!!!!! I'm still a long way from my final goal weight, but it feels pretty good to be steadily losing :smile:

Starting weight 224 lb
    200 Club starting weight 218 lb
    200 Club Goal weight (4 weeks) 210 lb
    200 Club Week 1 - 216 lb (minus 2lb)
    200 Club Week 2 - 213 lb (minus 3 lb)
    200 Club Week 3 - 209.4 lb (minus 3.6 lb)
    200 Club Week 4
    Goal weight 143 lb (65kg equivalent)

Thanks for the motivation everyone!
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone, I haven't been checking in daily on the message boards...very busy week at school.. but I have been keeping track of everything. I stayed under my calorie allotment every day, I did stuggle to stay under on sugar and protein several days. When I eat fruit (which I love) it throws off the sugar number... one banana takes over half my allowance..... oh well, could be worse, could be chocolate throwing it off!!

Weigh in this morning - 211.5 (down 4.5 this week... finally a good change!)

Have an awesome weekend everyone and keep up the great work!
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i dont get it im working out 5 days a week on the treadmill for 65 min everyday mon thru fri and im just not budging except 2 lbs in 2.5 weeks HELP ME im going crazy!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ok so my calories i don't remember where i started or my last day i know i havent kept up like i needed to so i will post them all today i went over on quite a few oops oh well

friday 1320/1270
    Saturday 1465/1270
    Sunday 1530/1270
    Monday 1263/1270
    Tuesday didn't keep track and i don't remember why oops
    Wednesday 1072/1270
    Thursday (bad day started a pill by my dr that affects my appetite) 892/1270
    i know thursday looks bad
    and no i'm not starving myself i'm just not hungry at all so i eat for the calories and nutrition but while i'm eating i feel so full i can't eat anymore so i'm ok :wink:

weigh in today is 221.4 if i remember right from last week that is almost 2 pounds yay
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i dont get it im working out 5 days a week on the treadmill for 65 min everyday mon thru fri and im just not budging except 2 lbs in 2.5 weeks HELP ME im going crazy!

how is your eating? if your eating right than just switch it up a little start eating a few hundred calories more thats what they said on biggest loser and it worked
    i would try it for a week
    i was the same by the way i had only lost 2 pounds since starting it and i didn't eat quite right on the weekends but still a ton better than when i wasn't counting my calories who knows how many calories i would pack away i can't even imagine but this week for the first few days (on accident) i ate about 200 more calories than normal and i lost almost 2 pounds this week alone so you should try it for a week and see if it works for you too

good luck!:happy:
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    im eating healthy and burning off the calories i ate at the gym do you have any suggestions im getting married in july and wana lose close to 80 lbs if possible
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well, I am plesently surprised with my weigh in today. 206.5, not to shabby considering what I did to myself last weekend! Hope everyone has a great day. I am hoping for a good week next week but I am going on a business trip to a conference with breakfast/lunch/snacks catered. I got a room with a full kitchen and the hotel has a gym, so hopefully I can at least break even!!

Here is my log since jumping back on track Tuesday.

Tues- 1810/2020
    Wed- 1820/1945
    Fri- 1420/1370
  • abagwill
    Options
    Ajasak: Hey! I think I know what has happened. Your body has gotten used to your routine. it KNOWS you are going to workout for 65 minutes mon-friday. You definately should do some weight training or try some other cardio machines. You may have also plateau'd, which is no fun either! When someone hits a plateau it takes a lot of power to not "fall off the wagon" so to speak. Anyway, when you plateau, follow Jocelyn's advice and switch up your eating. You may need to eat more calories ( i know weird huh) to "shock" your body into losing again.

So switch up your food and workouts and you will be back to burning in no time.

Hope that helps!
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today is 220.6....but I can't remember what I was last week off the top of my head.

I was pretty close on my calories every day except the weekend where I completely blew it - but I am still down in weight so I am trying not to dwell on it .
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That was me for the previous 2 weeks. I made myself eat more of my exercise calories and take a day off a week to rest... this week I had a nice loss. Check your inches and hang in there... it evens out over time.
  • abagwill
    Options

WARNING:

If you have not posted anything for the last two weeks, I will be taking you off of the spreadsheet.... We currently have more members not reporting than are reporting :sad:

Do not give up on yourselves... This next weeks challenge will help you get back into the swing of things again! I will definately be making a new thread this week. Last week was too hard. Now my internet is back up and running smoothly.

I remained even this week (no gain or loss for me) considering everything I did, I am actually happy! hahaha

I have to get back to the gym, I miss my little home away from home! hahaha

AND, I have missed chatting with you all!
  • abagwill
    Options
    ----ALERT

I need the following information:

rosered51: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

sassiebritches: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

sleepiekitten: I need your goal for next week ( week 4)

whynotme: I need your starting weight (when you joing over 200 and your goal for next week)

proudmama0118: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

dvoross: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

fitterpam: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

hamilton_mom: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

pinkablelove: I need your goal for next week and make sure you weigh in this week :wink:

aml0484: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

awestfall: I need your goal for next week (week 4)

prayerfulmom: I need your starting weight (when you joined over 200 club), your goal for next week and your weight for this week!

Hopefully that is all I need! Make sure to keep coming in and chatting, it really really really helps you stay on track!:drinker:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I would love to say that my goal for next week would be to lose, but given my trip and everything I am hoping to maintain. So my goal will be 206.5 (would love 205, but probably not realistic!)
  • abagwill
    Options
    Ultimately I would love to say that my goal for next week would be to lose, but given my trip and everything I am hoping to maintain. So my goal will be 206.5 (would love 205, but probably not realistic!)

I think you can do it! Will you be walking around much? Just don't go Nutso with food and I think you can hit that 205 goal! Don't think you can't but try and if you don't hit it at least you tried!!

Where are you going for your trip?
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Can my goal be whatever I want it to be?
  • awestfall
    Options
    If so I plan to be at least 3 pounds lighter by next Friday!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot

I weighed in today at 233!!! I need to go change my tickers and set a new goal ...I wish everyone success and plenty of Cardioooooooooooooooo......Hugs:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Great Job Myasty!!! And thanks for the words of encouragement the other day!! It was just water weight because I am back down to 230 again.YAY!!!Your not to far behind me.I am hoping to kick about 3 to 4 pounds off this week.I know I can if I stick to it and don't give up.You really do inspire me to do well.