Your last moments on this round rock floating in space

Options
DickVernon
DickVernon Posts: 257 Member
edited December 2018 in Chit-Chat
You’re slowly dying. In bed, counting down the hours.

What season of the year would you like to depart? Christmas time, listening to Bing, Frank or Perry while staring at the Christmas tree?

Or a spring day listening to a breeze and birds chirping?

Or feel the heat of a hot summer day while cicadas scream in the distant?

Or what?

Replies

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I don’t wanna die so I’m not even gonna think about it
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t matter what season it is, no bed for me... running or crawling, I’m going out on my beloved trails!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i just wanna find myself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on my face.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @Caporegiem told me his plan and honestly it’s so beautiful that I want to die this way too. Everyone around his deathbed says their tearful goodbyes and it’s all emotional as everyone accepts the painful awful truth of what’s happening.. but then he plans to just sit around and not die and make it weird and awkward for as long as possible. His goal is to hang on at least until Chick-fil-A closes because he’s pretty sure that’s where his loved ones were hoping to go next.

To add insult to injury I plan on dieing on a Saturday night so my family can't go to Chick-Fil-A the next day either.

Make them put the quote "It was my pleasure." on your headstone.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The whole Chick-Fil-A is very funny! :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    As long as it's quick, I don't care. I don't want a long drawn out decline where I have to wear diapers and be spoon fed.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    As long as it's quick, I don't care. I don't want a long drawn out decline where I have to wear diapers and be spoon fed.

This. Also, if I get a choice, make it autumn so that I can enjoy the summer and avoid the winter.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »

Slowly? Bed?!

Oh, no. No, not me. I'm'a rollerblade in a pink tutu right out of the nursing home when my time comes. Guns blazing.

It'll be on my birthday, right after sharing cake with the other degenerates in the home. Sunny day, dry pavement. Perfect weather to go out in style.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I’ve always known. I’ll die alone. Fighting Klingons on a distan planet.

Seriously how I go doesn’t matter. How I lived is more important. I just don’t want it to be a painful agonizing death.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

Slowly? Bed?!

Oh, no. No, not me. I'm'a rollerblade in a pink tutu right out of the nursing home when my time comes. Guns blazing.

It'll be on my birthday, right after sharing cake with the other degenerates in the home. Sunny day, dry pavement. Perfect weather to go out in style.

This reminds me of the time i worked in a sleazeball hotel which we will call Econo Dump, and I had a patron who repeatedly came up to the front desk.

On a bike.

Naked.
  • iMago
    Options

Slowly? Bed?!

This reminds me of the time i worked in a sleazeball hotel which we will call Econo Dump, and I had a patron who repeatedly came up to the front desk.

On a bike.

Naked.

ONE time I did that and you're never gonna let me live it down huh

I SAID my air conditioner was broken and y'all just wouldn't send anyone to fix it how else was I meant to get my point across
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Slowly? Bed?!

On a bike.

Naked.

ONE time I did that and you're never gonna let me live it down huh

I SAID my air conditioner was broken and y'all just wouldn't send anyone to fix it how else was I meant to get my point across

Edited because nobody likes a dangling participle
  • iMago
    Options
    When my time comes I want to be dropped off a plane in a Rogue costume over the Mississippi river. When I open the chute a bunch of silverware such as forks and knives come out instead of the parachute.

this one speaks to me