Dear 2018,

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
What are your sentiments toward this past year? What good happened? What did you accomplish or learn? What sucked?

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    What sucked?

Some sloot wouldn't share her ice cream with me, aside from that I haven't done much this year.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Dear 2018,
    What the *kitten* was that, man?!

it changed what i wrote?

It's call censorship.
    F bombs aren't allowed here.
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Kittens are allowed though. We *kitten* love kittens so *kitten* much. they're just too god *kitten* adorable.

*kitten*
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    2018 was all about personal growth for me. It was the year I finally got my *kitten* together.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    What sucked?

Some sloot wouldn't share her ice cream with me, aside from that I haven't done much this year.

Sounds like it can only go downhill from here
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Dear 2018, You've been amazing!
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Dear 2018,
    You were a good year. Unfortunately a fattening year, though, so I’m kinda mad at you about that and disappointed in myself. However, I am proud of myself for other reasons and that outweighs the disappointment. Although I have some fear about the weight and the trouble I’m having losing it. As you know, as you pass, 2018, I get older and not better looking so that sucks. Only because people will discriminate and I worry about that since I’m working so hard at the moment and in some ways going so far yet also going nowhere in others. But, that is next years problem. I look forward to 2019 yet also feel fear that once again another year shall pass with my visual failures being obvious to all and that feeling of disappointment in self lingering forever in my heart. But we shall see. It’s not like I’m not trying. So there’s a chance. And we end as we began...keeping on one day at a time.
    -me
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    2018, you’ve been a year of big changes, some many years in the making. I’m a much happier, healthier person than I was a year ago and am thankful beyond words for the chance to meet some of the people I’ve met this year.

2019, you’re going to be all about recovering from some of 2018’s changes in the form of finding financial stability again and about working hard towards my goals to be even happier and healthier a year from now than I am today. Let’s go!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    🖕
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Dear 2018,

A little warning would have been nice around the beginning of the year because you really floored me with that nightmare in January. I also will not miss the constant fighting and tears the next two months brought, but around April you brought a feeling of relief and also hope, only to be followed by feelings of failure until the summer began and back to hopesville! And that was pretty crappy to take husband and son from my favorite aunt this past two months....wtf was up with that?! Besides that it is a milestone year for me and my son and with it brought a lot of changes I had to really learn on the fly.

I will give you.props for bringing me to the realization that to be a better mom and care taker of my son, I really need to take charge of my health and thank you for bringing me back here to help me get my mojo back and also feel connected to others and take me away from the problems and worries of daily life. Thank you for giving my son an excellent year in his growth of communication, he really seems to be taking the initiative to talk and communicate.verbally more and more and it's beautiful!!
    Thank you for his dad and I deciding that friends and partners were better than couple and arch enemies. Thank you for catching my mom's cancer and hopefully this last operation will take the last of it away. Thank you for making me look forward to 2019 so much and be more prepared for a *kitten* storm like 2018 was in the beginning, but I'm hopeful you'll give me a break and if not...be prepared for a battle😏😘👍

Hugs
    Ali💃