Did you "Thanksgiving Backslide" like me?

Options
I was FINALLY brave enough to get on the scale yesterday, since my Thanksgiving backslide. I did gain 2lbs back. I stopped traking my food intake and completely stopped working out from Nov 18th - Dec 5th (18 days). The good news is, im still down 11lbs. This experience has taught me that calorie counting actually helped me lose weight/fat not just deceiving water weight. I was expecting to see a higher number on the scale. Im so pumped up to keep going.

Did you Thanksgiving backslide?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good work!

I'm not currently trying to lose, so no. ;) Yay for winter bulking!
  • lala_shrinks
    lala_shrinks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you☺
    This is my first go, at winter workout. Im thinkin' to myself....🤔might i actually be "summertime ready" hahah
  • mommacara82
    mommacara82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Between holidays and weather change, it’s been a hard six pound weight gain the past month... and I hit my exact 100lb lost mark othe day before 11/20, my bday 😬 time to get back on it! Any ideas for something other than the same old aerobics in winter I’m in!
  • lala_shrinks
    lala_shrinks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Between holidays and weather change, it’s been a hard six pound weight gain the past month... and I hit my exact 100lb lost mark othe day before 11/20, my bday 😬 time to get back on it! Any ideas for something other than the same old aerobics in winter I’m in!

👏Congratulations on 100lbs down. That is some dedication and drive. I am proud of you!

I live in Colorado and its been snowed out and bellow freezing over here. So Im just kinda toughin it out recently. I put a portable heater in my garage, put on some music. I stretch & do jumping jacks to get my body warmed up before my workout. I have been walking (yes in the freeeezing cold) , jumping rope and using these workout apps both for pre and post stretching and for working out. They are really easy to follow and they work me out pretty well. You should check em out. They are free and there are a bunch of different apps. I use a few different ones.