Back "Fat"

Options
I currently go to the gym and i also do Zumba and Yogalates but i need to tone up my back quickly as I have tried on my wedding dress and with 6 weeks to go I am not happy with my back.

Which machines should i be using at the gym to tone up my back and what weight and how many reps and if i did this 3 - 4 times a week would i notice a difference in 6 weeks?

Replies

• mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    pull ups and pushups help with the back. And good old fashion cardio helps
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    you will do better without machines. They isolate muscle groups. free weights will work on all those secondary too.
  • shadykins
    Options
    I agree, even when I have lost the weight in the past, there is always that back fat. I will read tips you are given from others to see what to do with that. Good luck with it and congrats on the wedding.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have been doing 30 day shred and mixed in with 4 sessions of cardio, and I have lost quite a bit off my back and toned up too .
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Work cardio sessions on a rowing machine into your routine.
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    l pull downs, pull ups, rows with free weights, cardio cardio cardio :) push ups

i got a bra that is a back fat bra helps to not show it smooth it out and not bunch it up strapless :)
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    lat pull downs helped me
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    you will do better without machines. They isolate muscle groups. free weights will work on all those secondary too.

Yes! You can find exercises to target the back on many sites. I like bodybuilder.com
    I couldn't tell if it's you wedding But Congrats if it is! :D