Your last moments on this round rock floating in space

Options
2»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Id tell everyone that my dying wish is for them to all eat fries dipped in their frosty
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I'll the oldest hottest dancer at the Copa Cabana, it's in North of Havana ....I'll be wearing yellow feathers in my hair, and a dress cut down to there, and all the regulars will call me Lola....and I'll die of the drink and heartache,..they'll sing songs about me someday....or maybe they'll call me my given name, Mandy😏
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I 💗 @FeelinFooFoo 😍😋😘
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I just want someone to tie me up in a hefty bag and yeet me into a drainage pipe off the highway somewhere with a note attached that says "congratulations you've found the first clue! you are now one step closer to being a billionaire!"

ideally this will be during the summer months so I get discovered pretty quickly.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I just want someone to tie me up in a hefty bag and yeet me into a drainage pipe off the highway somewhere with a note attached that says "congratulations you've found the first clue! you are now one step closer to being a billionaire!"

ideally this will be during the summer months so I get discovered pretty quickly.

This seems like a huge waste of your pretty face, no necro
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

This seems like a huge waste of your pretty face, no necro

yeah but then I'd prob end up with my own Wikipedia entry at least
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hoping for the rapature to happen before i pass
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I hope Jesus will rapture me long before then but if not sometime in april when i reach 120 with all of my loved ones surrounding me
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I would choose January. That way i get Christmas with family and new years. What would i be doing riding a harley to where ever the party is at