Everyone add me
  • hey876Tim
    hey876Tim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need some inspirational friends
  • dreeneshook1
    dreeneshook1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :) looking to find cool motivational friends on here
  • UPLink2018
    UPLink2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..... My old profile got deleted. I'm looking to add friends as well....
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually on everyday. My diary is kind of boring but I'm good for a few laughs and lots of motivation! :)
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Heyo!!
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always lookin’ for more support..!
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is 115 pounds and need all the motivation I can get. 23 down so far.
  • whatagirl93
    whatagirl93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! (everyone) I want to lose 80-100 pounds as well and keep it off forever! <3 Let's motivate each other! We can do this! Never give up!
  • mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 40, mom of 3 on here to loose the baby weight. I have 100+ to loose and am 22 down. I am always happy to meet new MFP friends. I log everyday. Feel free to add me if your looking for support too. :)
  • FloridaFatty345
    FloridaFatty345 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 but short goal is 10-15 pounds the first month. Just started a few days ago. We got this!! 🙏👍😊
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need supportive and regular friends saeho4gim35y.jpg
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Talk about the gun show above... Great job.... hey yall, feel free to add, would love more friends....
  • halfadaniel
    halfadaniel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all I've lost over 100 gained back 20 but that stops there lol I've got bout 50 feel free to add me
  • leftyguitarplr
    leftyguitarplr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello all, trying to seriously get back with MFP and looking for some new friends for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me. Thank you for your consideration :)
  • lvose5119
    lvose5119 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Started early October and I’ve lost about 21lbs so far, so I’m just under halfway to my goal. Would be nice to have a few friends on here to get ideas off!
  • fromnowonfit
    fromnowonfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some adds. I have used Myfitnesspal before and coming back to it for some friendly cross motivation. Love some new friends. Pam
  • curlster
    curlster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Motivation is temporary habitual behaviour is your best bet grind it out day after day and your good behaviour will become a habit, your welcome x
  • jwadearnold
    jwadearnold Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all I could use some motivation and tips! Love chatting so anyone and everyone is welcome to friend me ! Thanks