Remember when Saturday mornings were for hangovers??

Options
thegymbunny
thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
instead I've been at the gym since 830 lol!

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    lol yup!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    haha, I remember those days, I still try to sneak one in every now and then! :)
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    OMG yes..... Friday night after working all week was my favorite drinking day....lol I miss the fun Friday night but I am not missing being hung over Saturday morning
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ooh so long ago!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    haha, I remember those days, I still try to sneak one in every now and then! :)
    haha me too!
  • ChrisMcCaffrey
    ChrisMcCaffrey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I start all my Saturday mornings at 9am with my Spinning class I teach, and on some Saturdays I teach one at 7:30am and 9am! Look into your local gym and see if they have something similar, its a great way to meet new people and make it a Sat. morning thing instead of a Fri night thing!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You learn a lot more in the school of life when you are present!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    LOL. We do crazy things when we grow up!
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    I start all my Saturday mornings at 9am with my Spinning class I teach, and on some Saturdays I teach one at 7:30am and 9am! Look into your local gym and see if they have something similar, its a great way to meet new people and make it a Sat. morning thing instead of a Fri night thing!
    When I was a stay at home mom I really wanted to get into teaching classes.
    Always thought that would be so much fun
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Oh those days!!!! And now they are filled with the yelling of 3 little boys!! LOL :) My how life changes!!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's called being responsible and growing up. lol. although once in a blue moon I have my wild nights of debauchary!
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    It's called being responsible and growing up. lol. although once in a blue moon I have my wild nights of debauchary!

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    Um, also you used to be ABLE to lay around hungover if you were. Now I still have the ocassional odd day, but not time to nurse the hangover!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!

Yeah me too then I remember why I don't do it so often hahahaha
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    I've been working weekends since I was 16 yrs old. I don't know what Saturday morning is lol. But I don't get hangovers ever. I guess that's the price I pay.
  • thegymbunny
    Options

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!

It's funny, after a certain age it's more fun to just have dinner and a few cocktails at a friends house.
    lol
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!

It's funny, after a certain age it's more fun to just have dinner and a few cocktails at a friends house.
    lol

My crazy evil trainer who is a spring chicken is always talking about his wild parties and late nights and all I can think of is been there done that and I don't want to go back to that. lololol. I rather drink a bottle of wine at home or several martinis than go out get plastered and not know where I am waking up at.
  • thegymbunny
    Options

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!

lol

My crazy evil trainer who is a spring chicken is always talking about his wild parties and late nights and all I can think of is been there done that and I don't want to go back to that. lololol. I rather drink a bottle of wine at home or several martinis than go out get plastered and not know where I am waking up at.

and once you do wake up... being like "do'h did I really do that? Did I really say that" I just need to build a little dance floor for when I am drinking and shake it lol
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I miss debauchery!

Really badly!

lol

and once you do wake up... being like "do'h did I really do that? Did I really say that" I just need to build a little dance floor for when I am drinking and shake it lol

hahahahahaha eff the dance floor I make my son plug in the xbox kinetic and dance central is popped in then my fav song is come'on ride the train choo choo my husband dies laughing and my son loves it! lolol
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    Kids just love it when we're willing to act a fool for them.

lol