Options
    iMago wrote: Β»
    @iMago

322qm37a4ui6.jpg
    +

ubxu68h8yhev.jpg

+

njk0pujsq51m.jpg

On a second note the first one might be this. Seems just more practical.

one of these days im going to convert the bed of my pickup into a camper system specifically for quick easy trips. maybe a project for next year finally.

Time-lapse it and narrate the whole process in the ensuing video. Pretty please with chocolate chips on top.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    6b00b4hwhiat.jpg

@iMago
    Got you, boo

oh i actually wanna get a hard camper shell for it, like for permanent. put some cedarwood down on the floor, like a foam mattress, a heating/cooling system, led lights on a switch, maybe even a mini fridge.

Ok, then I'll stock your mini fridge and test out your foam mattress because that's what friends do
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    6b00b4hwhiat.jpg

@iMago
    Got you, boo

oh i actually wanna get a hard camper shell for it, like for permanent. put some cedarwood down on the floor, like a foam mattress, a heating/cooling system, led lights on a switch, maybe even a mini fridge.

just get a van

VanlifeBed.jpg

we been over that. it's a fine line to walk. you get a van you're either a hippy wanderlust doofus or you're a roaming axe wielding murderhobo
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    6b00b4hwhiat.jpg

@iMago
    Got you, boo

just get a van

VanlifeBed.jpg

we been over that. it's a fine line to walk. you get a van you're either a hippy wanderlust doofus or you're a roaming axe wielding murderhobo

Or you have free candy.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Funniest shirt ever :lol: ...
    @tinkerhellraiser

7yki8la0285m.jpg

oh thanks this is just a really shirt! wow! thanks! i love black!

i gift you some cbd oil and a 10 minute monologue on the amazing effects of cbd oil, synopsis: how the government just wants to illegalize it because big pharma doesn't want us to know about good medicine from the earth thats not part of their big dog & pony pill production. might throw in some other conspiracy theories too, if i start on a tangent

yw! <3

well move on up here sister - you can get it EVERYWHERE! ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @SurfyReturnz

As much as you want.
    0bqtt0d705ox.jpg
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @Nicksmom106 Merry Christmas <3 Soul Sister. B) I got your back!!! B):D

The vacation

z3tioa4cc5bc.jpg

The fling for the vacation

bzou8d6tvcc6.jpg

Can't forget the drinks

tyjohyg0511e.jpg

Can't forget about Nicky

70vg439etyrv.jpg

• MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I would give this to my dear friend @MrSunshinez for hours of playing enjoyment....πŸ€—πŸ‘
    71PF1Y7YJ6L.gif. All Hail AresπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

In appreciation, Kevin Tod Smith is surrounding you from the great beyond with all of his spiritual hotness right now!!!! Thanks Beautiful!! :):+1::bigsmile:
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    For my pal @TheRoadDog .
    s-l1000.jpg

It goes well with leather!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I like it. Picked one out for you.

6yqmpx1drlvf.png

How did you knowπŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ let's ride mister!!!😁
  • Nicksmom106
    edited December 2018
    Options
    quote="MrSunshinez;c-42988672"]@Nicksmom106 Merry Christmas <3 Soul Sister. B) I got your back!!! B):D

The vacation

z3tioa4cc5bc.jpg

bzou8d6tvcc6.jpg

Can't forget the drinks

tyjohyg0511e.jpg

Can't forget about Nicky

70vg439etyrv.jpg

If you knew how much I πŸ’•πŸ˜you right now my sunshinez!!!!!! ....you nailed this one out of the park into the beyond....maybe Kevin caught it!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....and thank you love! that movie should be enough time to occupy my sweet boy so mommy can get her groove back! Why should Stella have all the fun !!!????πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

😈 let the games beginπŸ’ƒ
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    I would give this to my dear friend @MrSunshinez for hours of playing enjoyment....πŸ€—πŸ‘
    71PF1Y7YJ6L.gif. All Hail AresπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

In appreciation, Kevin Tod Smith is surrounding you from the great beyond with all of his spiritual hotness right now!!!! Thanks Beautiful!! :):+1::bigsmile:

I got a special word in...he'll meet you in your dreams....enjoyπŸ•ΊπŸ‘ΌπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸŒž
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

@LiftingSpirits

@caco_ethes

....... she'd never use it.
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options
    quote="MrSunshinez;c-42988672"]@Nicksmom106 Merry Christmas <3 Soul Sister. B) I got your back!!! B):D

The vacation

z3tioa4cc5bc.jpg

bzou8d6tvcc6.jpg

Can't forget the drinks

tyjohyg0511e.jpg

Can't forget about Nicky

70vg439etyrv.jpg

If you knew how much I πŸ’•πŸ˜you right now my sunshinez!!!!!! ....you nailed this one out of the park into the beyond....maybe Kevin caught it!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....and thank you love! that movie should be enough time to occupy my sweet boy so mommy can get her groove back! Why should Stella have all the fun !!!????πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Oh no...no! I'm friends with Nanny McPhee personally. She's coming for a month. Nanny, Nicky and I are gonna hang out for a month and see what kinds of things we can get into. I'm hopin' she'll let me tap her cane!!! So relax, take your time and have fun!
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

The vacation

z3tioa4cc5bc.jpg

bzou8d6tvcc6.jpg

Can't forget the drinks

tyjohyg0511e.jpg

Can't forget about Nicky

70vg439etyrv.jpg

Oh no...no! I'm friends with Nanny McPhee personally. She's coming for a month. Nanny, Nicky and I are gonna hang out for a month and see what kinds of things we can get into. I'm hopin' she'll let me tap her cane!!! So relax, take your time and have fun!

I πŸ’— U my only sunshine😘!!!! πŸ’ƒ
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    This one is for my ....well this guy I know....πŸ™„ @DickVernon πŸ˜‰ enjoy!!!!πŸ˜πŸ‘

Boston-Red-Sox-2018-World-Series-Champions.png
    Perhaps hang it over your mirror🀷😎
  • Nicksmom106
    edited December 2018
    Options
    For the sweetest sisters/friends/aunties @k8eekins & @777Gemma888 ,
    One for each because you're both so lovely and I thought this would look so pretty on your complexions Mia sorrelle!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    gift-for-women-gift-for-sister-christmas-gift-ideas-pearl-necklace-wedding-gift-statement-necklace-lariat-necklace-rose-gold-necklace.jpg
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: Β»

Only if you join me!
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: Β»

Only if you join me!

@LiftingSpirits well duh that's the point...