Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Lucy_Jones8683
    Lucy_Jones8683 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I need friends and support. Seeking tons of advice as well. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I need friends and support. Seeking tons of advice as well. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ

Im sure you'll get lots of Friend requests....welcome to the world of craziness!
  • hypooo
    hypooo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love the motivation ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Urnash1
    Urnash1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mid-30's, very overweight female here. Been a fatty almost my entire adult life and my joints and body hate me for it. Looking to lose almost 100 pounds during my journey and looking for friends!
  • Urnash1
    Urnash1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this thing!! <3
  • Dawnmariecx
    Dawnmariecx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Maybe the extra motivation will help me not want to wolf down that 1 pound cheeseburger at 1 in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Jeepfreak81
    Jeepfreak81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always up for friends to help with accountibility
  • Taylor__24
    Taylor__24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have started a new MFP account. I could use some MFP friends that are fun! Friends that areserious about getting fit and healthy but enjoy pizza and beer once and awhile.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends.... Mine have fallen off for some reason.... Feel free to add me....
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Add me.
    32 BMI, 45 pounds to lose. I use my MFP news feed a lot, and pretty much every day. I offer wisdom, ideas, encouragement. Occasional sarcasm, occasional boasting (good-natured and safe-for-work, of course).

For the most part, we're all going to the same place--might as well travel in a pack.
  • binkybaby2015
    binkybaby2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just rejoiced this site after a couple of years so hi all ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • CrystalApril
    CrystalApril Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes please ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹
  • Prady2012
    Prady2012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Newbie to this fantastic community!!
  • Prady2012
    Prady2012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How to send friend request?
  • xtiffany24x
    xtiffany24x Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Add me! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sophieugg10
    Sophieugg10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I need motivation and would love to make new friends x
  • iamjinfinite
    iamjinfinite Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and lets get motivated!!!
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I Would like to add more friends for support and some motivation. Hopefully I can give this too. Come on! Lets do this!๐Ÿ’ช
  • ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me
    Mr.motivator
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I've been here for years. Sigh. I get friends, then I lose motivation, and lose touch with everyone. I am finding it very difficult to exercise outside in the cold, freezing weather. I don't want to move inside to exercise. I want to be free and outside ! I am like an arrow - I live moving through the air. haha. Sorry. I can't wait for Spring and the hope of hiking. And getting back into Running. I honestly don't know what else to do but WALK. I play Pokemon Go. That keeps me walking. I need to eat more healthy. More veggies. Have a good day everyone. I hope that you are successful with your plans.