Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• __KEC__
    __KEC__ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like encouragement.. feel free to add me.
  • RachsLosses
    RachsLosses Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Looking for active posters preferably with an open diary :smiley: feel free to add
  • RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs using MFP last year and am back to improve some health problems (and keep myself from sliding backwards). I'm eating a plant based diet and would welcome more friends.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love more friends to help keep each other motivated! :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.

Always interested in receiving encouragement and in supporting others.
  • JessiJayne92
    JessiJayne92 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I love new friends. :)
  • Luke8381
    Luke8381 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of getting healthy. I haven't dieted, exercised, or tracked my food intake since 2003/2004. I'm tired of it!! I would love to find someone in the Mesa, AZ area who would like to meet up and exercise together. I have a gym at my job but I was thinking about joining a Planet Fitness that is close to my home. 825 W University in Mesa.... Thank you for reading! I'm ready to do this!!

P.S. Weighed in at 232lbs this morning. Looking to get to 190lbs.
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends.
  • djmamm6337
    djmamm6337 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want a friend!!! But someone with a sense of humor and a good attitude. I'm just starting out and it's been over two years since I last worked out (I won't bore you with the details unless you ask me :D ). I'm kind of a fat-*kitten*, 43yo, 5'7" ,224lbs! But I'm working on it! Would love some company along this journey. Add me if you like or however that works and all, (let me know cause I have no idea :smiley: ). Hope to hear from someone, anyone, hello???

P.S. I copied and pasted this from another section of the message boards (Yes, this is my original post) cause I'm very new to this, one day to be exact, and I'm just starting out. Any help and encouragement would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P.S.S. I like how the message board changed "fat-***" to fat-*kitten*, I thought that was pretty funny!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Always happy to add new friends, especially those who are in maintenance or who have fitness as a main goal. I eat a fairly balanced diet of between 1800 and 2800 calories a day and love having friends who eat similar amounts or who are at least eating above the 1200 minimum.

Feel free to add me if you want someone with plenty of advice and encouragement.
  • Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Hell'o everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    add away. i post often and happy to help if i can...i will remove yo *kitten* if you've been inactive for 10 day (some exceptions)
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    daily logger.. .over two year streak going lol feel free to add me :)
  • asomerton1986
    asomerton1986 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need people
  • laurengarland16
    laurengarland16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :) I need more friends to keep me motivated! :)
  • amlw17
    amlw17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to ad me! Had my 1st baby 4 weeks ago and looking to lose around 5 stone. I was losing before pregnancy and ready to jump back in
  • hazesreptiles
    hazesreptiles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I am getting back into it and having friends with similar goals would be good for the motivation.
  • san814
    san814 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here would love some friends.
  • ericaknight1995
    ericaknight1995 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I would also appreciate new friends
  • EllaTaneva
    EllaTaneva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Most certainly want more friends