Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• m8kitwork
    m8kitwork Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in!
  • CAN_DO
    CAN_DO Posts: 37 Member
    Im England please add me as i need good advice and motivation and great ideas :smile: i only have 1200 cal which i know is so easy to use so i need to use wisely.
    Look forward to speaking to all you lovely people x
  • sherylhoag
    sherylhoag Posts: 4 Member
    I am starting again after about 5 months away from any type of program. I did Noom, but wanted a free platform this time. I am 55 and would like to drop 75 lbs. I find that recording food and exercise helps. I am open to advice and encouragement! My name is Sheryl and I live in NY.
  • lynseymacx
    lynseymacx Posts: 3 Member
    I’d love some friends on this journey! People around my weight would be fab and people who I can exchange some meal plans with etc :)
  • hill2437
    hill2437 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • lamia6444
    lamia6444 Posts: 1 Member
    I am 76years old. Started this journey 17 months ago .lost 16 kg and aiming for another 5kg loss. It seems that I reach a plateau and find it is seems I need some help. If any has a suggestion please don’t hesitate I will be very appreciative
  • me too. add me
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    Pretend I've said something profound. I'll pretend to lend support and motivation. Eventually your decision to add me as a friend on this app will culminate in a life-changing experience where you can look back and say we pretended to know each other. Take the first step.
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    I would love more friends! Been a couple years since I had a new pal!
  • Glitter_GIrl02
    Glitter_GIrl02 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me if you want a motivational friend
  • AnaSoluna
    AnaSoluna Posts: 16 Member
    I'd love some more friends with open diaries for the exchange of meal ideas! I'm not hugely interactive or motivational, but I do have an open diary and will post every once in a while about how I'm trying to improve my food intake
  • lisagclonmel47
    lisagclonmel47 Posts: 21 Member
    Need friends starting the new year fresh! Gotta lost these lbs! 😀
  • caramey7804
    caramey7804 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! New profile but not new to MFP
  • ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    If you are into healthy eating don't hesitate to add me, always looking for friends :)
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    I'm 39. From Oklahoma. Lost 110 lbs from 293 to 182 over the last 2 years through CICO and exercise. I have an open diary and would love to give and get encouragement from new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • lukechart
    lukechart Posts: 7 Member
    Male 23 from California! About 190 right now and trying to get down to 170 @ 12% body fat! Would love tips and encouragement and would love to give the same. Hit me up!
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    New year , new start , lets do this
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Add me ya filthy animals :D:):D
  • JoyBaldwin658
    JoyBaldwin658 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey!

I had to start an new account and lost all my data, recipes, and friends😩 so please add me. By the way does anyone have an Apple Watch and want to do some challenges? If so DM me your info and let’s get this challenge started!!!
  • purrple26
    purrple26 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I’m looking for new friends to help motivate me , I get lazy sometimes logging in food lol