Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Euthymius
    Euthymius Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m here to motivate anyone who is in need !
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Back after the flu! Hope to get back to exercise very soon
  • mariashalour
    mariashalour Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I am new here, and I'd love to have new friends and share diaries! I have 10 more pounds to lose, I love exercising and eating good foods too :)
  • olivialouise26
    olivialouise26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends! Just joined again after a few years and I could really use the motivation
  • JMac8849
    JMac8849 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me! 2019 is going to be a big year - I am rejoining the military (Army National Guard) and have to go back to Basic Training AND I am going through Fire Academy. I have always been a strong, lifting-type guy and am now finally getting my diet dialed in so I can see and feel more results. Feel free to add me, I have a public diary and I log all my workouts as well. Have a great day!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more active folks on here! Can never have too many friends or too much support..! :star:
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    dqac18nyy9je.jpg

If you like running and your motivated right now add me!
    I'm on it!
  • Horndave22
    Horndave22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends.
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    More friends and exchanging great tips are always welcome! :)
  • lovelysheis
    lovelysheis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends. But I’m sure I’ll forget about this thread so adding me would be best
  • MirandaLing777
    MirandaLing777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Would love to have some MyFitnessPal friends for accountability and to make the experience more fun, feel free to add me! 😊
  • caltamirano93
    caltamirano93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m 25 years old from California. Looking to lose 20 pounds. Feel free to add! ☺️
  • aleatory_
    aleatory_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't promise that I'll be a good accountabili-buddy, but I can give you about a 47% guarantee that my poor diet and exercise habits will make you feel better or inspire you to keep on truckin'!

Really though, feel free to add me. I joke but I really do want to do this thing and could use some encouragement in some way, shape, or form and will.try my best to reciprocate.
  • positivevibes4u
    positivevibes4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nikki here!!! And ...I need all the motivation I can get 💪🏼🙌🏼😍😉💋
  • lsophie66
    lsophie66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to be more active again on here so please feel free to add me 😊
  • gempen96
    gempen96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be more active here, had the app for a while and only added food so far...No clue how to really use the app to it's fullest just yet but I'd love to make friends here! 😁
  • Wombay
    Wombay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have recently connected with a few great people on here and a really nice vibe going which is working great in helping me come back. Would love to spread that vibe to others, so if you need a friend, shoot me a connection request.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Active... Add away people
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1745+ days a streaken, always up for more MOTTO FIT FRIENDS!