Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• MarshaInOnederland
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of an infant & toddler. I have about 80 pounds or so I'd love to say goodbye to! Would love friends who will be actually "there" for me, friends to message. Add me!
  • ilTimo
    ilTimo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to know you more guys! Let’s share our motivation, stories and help each other to stop giving up!
    This time is the right one! :)
    Obviously I’m accepting everybody!
    Cheers from Toronto!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    34 yr old smalltown guy from Kentucky. Lets be friends!
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Would love some more active, motivated friends to help me stay on track! :)
  • Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I’m not new or newly focused but I’m sad about how quiet my wall is. Add me please :D
  • kneelanda92
    kneelanda92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m always looking for more friends that can give support and motivation and share this long journey with me. Feel free to add me!
  • joeygymfit
    joeygymfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been lifting for a couple years but Just started my fitpal! Feel free to add me! Really need more fitness minded people in my life 🤗
  • babydragon12
    babydragon12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like some friends as well please I don't know how to add people as friends
  • nyahela
    nyahela Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some friends with the same goal of loosing weight
  • chrisharrington1969
    Options
    friends are good. I'm starting this again after some time away so I'll need to find my old friends and get some new ones. feel free to add me.
  • javi748f
    javi748f Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely motivation :#
  • TheMiniKeto
    TheMiniKeto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Diagnosed with PCOS and infertility 15 years ago. Doing mostly keto with some carnivore and carb up cycling days. Also I'm a girl who loves to lift. Feel free to add me let's keep each other motivated.
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’d love more active friends.
  • angie8882014
    angie8882014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to make new fitness friends <3
  • The__Viking_Batman
    Options
    I want friends who are as relentless towards their goals as I am! I share content from my IG with the intentions of motivating the fuzz out of you.

Join me on my venture to raid glycogen stores and savagely burn fat
  • FatCrankyGoat
    FatCrankyGoat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 120 days now, managed to lose 22 pounds so far AND already have some great MFP friends who are supportive and very motivational - some truly inspiring folks out there.

I’m trying to lose bodyfat while at the same time build muscle - a challenging balancing act of proper nutrition and sufficient workout routines. Watching my macro nutrients and trying to maintain optimal protein levels with minimal amount of processed / packaged foods. Utilizing a home gym with focus on compound exercises; calisthenics and bodyweight routines supplemented with dumbbell weighted workouts.

Seeking like minded MFP ‘friends’ who are consistent MFP users - I find it can be immensely helpful for providing self motivation to workout and stay consistent; plus it also helps to explore better fitness and dietary routines. If interested, please send me a ‘friend’ request and I’ll gladly accept you. Thanks
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Always in need of motivation!
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for positive, determine and supportive friends.1y241wdtf74r.jpg
  • tenazhsc
    tenazhsc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! This thing is still going...

Please add me. I just finished a college semester and really need to pay attention to my health, fitness, wellness, etc. again
  • esmekadeba36
    esmekadeba36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love some motivation! Anyone can add me as well ! I’m new here so not much for now but I’m dedicated on working towards my goal 💪🏽🤗