What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

I started using this app 1 week ago and I set my goal at losing 1.5 lbs per week. Yesterday was 1 week and I lost 3 lbs πŸ˜πŸ˜€
Β«1

Replies

• dborden512
    dborden512 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2018
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Get down to 105kg, be light enough to ride my scooter again
  • deniserambo
    deniserambo Posts: 2 Member
    My mini-goals are in 5 pound increments. 210 is next - 2.5 lbs. to go. First major goal is under 200. Next is BMI under 30. Next is 186 (lowest weight after WLS 15 years ago). Then 171 (predicted post-WLS weight). Anything after that is gravy. (I started at 245.6 on 5/1/23, but was 279 in Spring 2022.)
  • Lullaby2021
    Lullaby2021 Posts: 121 Member
    My mini goal right now. Is to be 128.0lbs. It's going take me a while. With me already being quite light. At 133.1Lbs. Aiming for -0.5lbs per week. When everyday isn't as great. can't tell
    at times if losing fat every week(Masked often because of small losses).This is going be a slow -5.1lbs. I'll make it there eventually : ).
  • 9bhtn65nzj
    9bhtn65nzj Posts: 99 Member
    My mini goal is to lose the next 10 lbs. I’ve already lost my first 10 lbs. I’ve now lost 1.6 lbs of the next target 10 lb. Slow and steady at 1 lb a week. Just need to survive this next week when I’m due my period and my hunger usually goes through the roof 😬😬😬
  • nightfall1215
    nightfall1215 Posts: 1 Member
    My mini goal is to push past this weight plateau I've been experiencing and get down 5lbs.
  • bkoubeck
    bkoubeck Posts: 1 Member
    trying to find Potassium counter for My Fitness program like it shows calcories
  • nikita011diet
    nikita011diet Posts: 1 Member

Feeling confident while being at dance practice
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    My goal weight anniversary is next week and I want to be at my goal.
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Go to the gym, swim again and get below 107kg
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 211 Member
    Mine was to to lose another 5 pounds (getting to 170) before going on vacation - but that’s in less than two weeks so unlikely. So now, my mini goals are to dip below 175 and not gain while I’m out of town.
  • CakeIsTooCute
    CakeIsTooCute Posts: 2 Member
    I purposely bought a pair of jeans that are super cute but a bit too small. They are my mini-goal jeans. Eventually, they will be too big, lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!