New to this need friends please

Options
hello you all my name is Joyce. I'm a 34 year old woman and I weigh way too much. Trying something new for hopes this will work for me. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Joyce.willis07@hotmail.com

Replies

• TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Welcome. I think you'll like it here. Everyone's so encouraging and supportive. Its hard not to lose weight being a member of MFP.
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love MFP.
  • lynncool64
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I am 47 and in the past year had a couple of major life changes and gained 40+ pounds in a few short months. Now I am struggling myself. I believe in taking baby steps in order to make new habits stick---still getting used to being on here and entering in my food and exercise. I also believe in Affirmations & Goals. You have to believe you can do it and have a goal to help through the days you just want to quit.

Good Luck!!! You can do it!!!

Lynnette
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome Joyce! U will definitely enjoy being here with all of us! Feel free to add me if u'd like!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Joyce

A great way to meet people on here and get support is to join some challenges usually found under the motivation and support area. MFP is great and the mutually support here is awesome!

Welcome
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi Joyce. Welcome! I think you're gonna love this site. I would love to help you reach your goal with support and sharing best bets. Many of my friends have become "silent" and I too am looking for more friends to motivate and support me so if this sounds good to you, please feel free to add me as a buddy! Good luck!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know you will achieve your goals. I have never been a part of such a great group of people before, and the encouragement makes me feel so much better sometimes. It's great to see people get excited about the little things (pants falling down, adding a notch in the belt, etc). You will love it here :)
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey there Joyce ~
    Welcome to MFP!!
    You are welcome to add me as a friend ~ I will help you out any way that I can!
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey Joyce! Welcome to Mfp! Feel free to add me!
  • jewelztattoo
    Options
    hello joyce and everyone else! im new also, so feel free to add me also!