Replies

• ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW Congrats! You look GREAT!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your super achievement! You look awesome and I know it's got to feel amazing to have beaten your health problems. My husband's has a lot of the same issues you had and has already knocked his A1C down from 8.0 to 7.0, so I will share your pictures & story with him for inspiration.

Thanks for sharing! Well done!
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome....did I say awesome? work!
  • mtnyr
    mtnyr Posts: 9
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!
  • Keira424
    Keira424 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job! All the hard work has paid off, your stats are great and you look excellent, keep up the good work.
  • grocha2010
    grocha2010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiring transformation! Congrats! Lots of hard work and dedication.....you should be very proud!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are! Your health is light years ahead of where you were, and you look fantastic! Way to rock the weight loss!!!
  • veramazing
    Options
    WOW! Your face!!! Like a completely different person.. or like dad and son! You look sooo much younger, too!! Congratulations to such a great achievement!!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    fantastic result!
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done mate what an AWESOME !!!!! job be very very proud done well Jay :)
  • Rhaine74
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely awesome, I hope that you feel as great as you look!
  • brittanylynne1209
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • syguy
    syguy Posts: 35
    Options
    One word : Inspirational

I too have had a lot to lose and am about my half way point, it makes such a difference seeing other people achieve their goals as it shows that in reality it can be done if you work hard at it !

Well done !
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look awesome. The difference in your face just in the last 2 pictures is amazing! Great job!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm working on getting there myself.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your encouraging and flattering comments. I appreciate. It helps in keeping me motivated.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing some progress pictures a few months ago and I was impressed then. You look great! Amazing job! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. Please know that pictures like this help keep me going.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    The way I look at it, I have about 30 more pounds to lose started with a personal trainer this week, so hopefully I will be there in a couple months. I will be at my 7th grade weight.
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but just hearing how much your life's improved, not just the physical difference made me kinda tear up. That's just fantastic to see and hear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!