How was the Kayla Itsines BBG?

Options
I am thinking of doing this. I wanted to get some feedback from those who have done the program to see how you liked it and how your results shaped up?

Replies

• Littlemrsmoffitt
    Options
    Did you ever try it? I started last week and am liking it. But the pre training was harder than I thought it would be. But I’m a good way. If you started it how are you liking it and have you seen results?
  • Carmen_TX
    Carmen_TX Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’m on Beginner Week 3. I’m liking it a lot! It’s very challenging but definitely still doable. I have started to see visual results already and have been happy with them.

Are there any specific questions you have?
  • KCfitgirl
    KCfitgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve heard it’s not very good!! Stay clear!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I've done two rounds (done the 12 week program twice). I liked the results and I started to dread the workouts less and even started to look forward to certain days, but I stopped after that because honestly I just enjoy running so much more and don't love bodyweight/resistance workouts. That being said, I would still recommend it if you're interested, but would add that you also need to continue to eat in a deficit for the duration of the program if you're trying to lose weight, though not necessarily with the bbg meal plan. It can definitely help you get in shape, but you won't lose weight without a calorie deficit.

• oat_bran
    oat_bran Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to know, too, about how effective this program is. Especially compared to a heavy weight lifting regimen.