I WANT MORE YOUNG FRIENDS (because I'm young, not because I'

Replies

• sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    Yay! Thanks for the adds! :-D
  • merryfaith
    merryfaith Posts: 81 Member
    I'm 21 and have mainly just used the MFP app so I have maybe one friend (if that? I have a friend who uses the app too but I don't know if she even added me back), so I'm adding you! Nicw ro meet you, Tara, I'm Merry. :)
  • espn2087
    espn2087 Posts: 14
    everyone send me friends request!!
  • Hey :) I'm 18 and new to the site, feel free to add me!
  • Chris_bee05
    Chris_bee05 Posts: 111 Member
    I'll friend you :) I'm 24 and I like HP too, so I guess we have two things in common thus far LOL
  • sephetlia
    Thank you SOOOO much for the adds! So excited for all the new friends, especially all the Harry Potter fans. :)
  • Added! :]
  • sephetlia
    Thanks! :-D
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    I added you!

And anyone else, feel free to add me too! I LOVE THIS SITE!
  • sephetlia
    Thanks, Sara! I heart it, too. Everyone here is so sweet and knowledgeable! Such a great site.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Hi, I'm Erica! Friend request being sent now! :flowerforyou:
  • hermione_ar
    hermione_ar Posts: 68 Member
    Hey my name really is Hermione like from Harry Potter! Add me if you like, always looking for more friends who actually use the site and comment on stuff! :)
  • Hello, my name Shay. well the nickname is .Feel free to add me as well and anyone else :)
  • sephetlia
    Yay! Thanks for the adds, guys, it's great to have such a sweet and committed (and young! :-D) support system!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    I'd like to be your friend. I'm 28, if that still counts, hah!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    (Whoops, accidentally posted twice.)
  • sephetlia
    Haha, no worries! You are definitely not too old! :)
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    HEY..............I'm one of those girls that look decades younger...........LOL......lets be friends ;-):flowerforyou:
  • I dont know if I'm considered young or if I'm slowly going over the hill. I'm 26 going to be 27 In December (woot woot)! Anyway I'm going to try my best to stick to this calorie limit and lose this baby fat. I have about 35 pounds to lose. I hope the best for you!! We can do this girl!!!!!!!!!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 945 Member
    My name is Tara, I'm 24, and I have about sixty more pounds to lose. I will comment the **** out of your updates in a positive, helpful way and if you feel like doing that for me sometimes, that'd be awesome, too. Be my fraaaaan. (Please.)

I won't. I'm 45!