7 Days into the 30 Day Shred... (pics)

Options
So today was Level 1 Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred. Do you see a difference? I kinda do.

8/13/11 - before: (OBVIOUSLY)
pc7w0l.jpg

8/19/11 - today:
JNHjv.jpg

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    WTG, I would pose in the same clothes for a better comparison...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    WTG, I would pose in the same clothes for a better comparison...
    agreed..looks good tho :)
  • lframent
    lframent Posts: 33
    Options
    Agreed, but you definitely have progressed in your journey! You're motivating me to keep at the 30-Day Shred (just began it yesterday)!

Congratulations, and good-luck! x
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    that's amazing - are you doing Jillian's diet too or just the shred? I'm doing it for 30 days of sept I am excited to see my results (if I live lol)
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I totally should have done the same clothes but I took that picture for something else and noticed the results!

As far as the diet, I've never even looked at Jillian's website, so I don't know what she recommends. I try to stay close to or under 1200 net calories every day. I do eat really healthy though; I'm vegetarian so my meals are a lot of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and protein.
  • xneurocentric
    xneurocentric Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I can notice a difference :)
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! It's seriously showing on your thighs
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I see the difference. You're doing great, keep up the hard work
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need to see-right at this very moment!! I am finishing my oatmeal and preparing for my first day of the 30 Day Shred!! My daughter took my before pics and I will take my after pics on 9/19/11-the day before my 7th MFP weigh in!! Looking forward to some awesome results! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • jw258
    jw258 Posts: 23
    Options
    what is the 30day shred?

Can you link me or pm it to me please?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!