What is your, "Feels Like I'm cheating," food?

Options
ttugurl
ttugurl Posts: 23 Member
edited December 2018 in Food and Nutrition
9wc23a2084d4.png

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Tacklewasher, that’s hilarious! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Gotta be raspberries. 1-1.5 calories each?
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Veggie Lover's Pizza on Thin and Crispy Crust is so good.
    It has enough cheese to be a nice savory meal and satisfies my "need" to eat pizza. At less than 400 calories for two slices though, is hardly call it "cheating".
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet. I fit it into my calorie goals, and I eat less than I used to, but it feels like I shouldn't be able to eat it at all.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I happen to really like Halo Top ice cream (I am aware that there are plenty of people who feel the opposite), and I love that I can eat a whole pint if I am so inclined without making much of a dent in my calories

I prefer Breyers delight, but yeah. Under 300 cals for more ice cream than I eat in one sitting (not can eat, but I typically have half a pint in a sitting).

Just wish they didn't cost so much though.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    I happen to really like Halo Top ice cream (I am aware that there are plenty of people who feel the opposite), and I love that I can eat a whole pint if I am so inclined without making much of a dent in my calories

I prefer Breyers delight, but yeah. Under 300 cals for more ice cream than I eat in one sitting (not can eat, but I typically have half a pint in a sitting).

the breyers one IS good. though i ended up tossing half a pint awhile ago as the weather turned cold and I lost interest in eating ice cream!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Gotta be raspberries. 1-1.5 calories each?

This is a good one, I especially like to munch on these during road trips (not as the driver).
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Take one small meringue nest, spoon on one pot of muller corner whipped strawberry yoghurt, spoon on the sauce from the corner and top with 6 raspberries. My version of Eton Mess at under 200 cals.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

the breyers one IS good. though i ended up tossing half a pint awhile ago as the weather turned cold and I lost interest in eating ice cream!

Heathen! Heretic!

The Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedges do seem like a lot more than the 40 or so calories they are.
    Dove Promises, especially the dark chocolate ones, also seem much richer than the calories suggest.
  • manderson27
    Options
    My use for those things

ghmwdgutman6.jpg

Oh you and your jolly japes :)
  • manderson27
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    ttugurl wrote: »
    9wc23a2084d4.png

:/ Anyone else disturbed that the OP thinks that's cheating?

I assumed they were actually chocolate :p But now you mention it yeah very disturbing :)
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    ttugurl wrote: »
    9wc23a2084d4.png

:/ Anyone else disturbed that the OP thinks that's cheating?

Yeah I mean, if they were roasted in bacon fat maybe....