Become my friend/Pal - if you joined Nov/Dec, and are dedicated to logging food diary

IsETHome
IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
I'm looking for some pals that might have joined (or got serious in NOV/DEC 18) to motivate - I'd like you to keep your daily journal open for accountability, as will I. Fill out your inspirations, etc. I am mostly doing calorie numbers, and less exercise (some lighter exercise, but less due to limitations). My journey plans to be a steady wins the raise - the turtle if you win, or the little engine that could. I'm motivated 6 lbs lost, 41 more to go since signing up in November.

Replies

• calyxbond007
    calyxbond007 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm just starting this, too! I'd love to get my 42 pounds off by June, so it sounds like we're in the same camp. Please let me know if you'd like to connect. Mini-bio: I'm married with four boys, have an active career and quite frankly, just let the weight thing get away from me. We'd like to renew our vows and I'd love to feel great on our re-wedding day. ;)
  • IsETHome
    Funny you should say that - I was thinking today, wouldn't it be great to fit into that dress again - actually was wondering if we could look at each other the same way, not sure about that part - but absolutely the fitting part.
  • IsETHome
    Figured out how to add you, hope you are still making a run of it.
  • seestephierun
    seestephierun Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in! Starting over on my weight-loss journey, after losing about 90 lbs, and then gaining almost half of that back. I could definitely use some extra accountability to help me get back on track!
  • susan_debusk
    susan_debusk Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in. I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. Looking to lose somewhere from 100-125 lbs. @ around 2lbs. a week. I’m using my Fitbit to track my steps and MFP to track my food.
  • Sue2bthin
    Sue2bthin Posts: 21 Member
    I’m in. Just started up a little while ago. The program is working well for me, looking to lose about 20 lbs. And also wanting to exercise more consistently.
  • IsETHome
    I think I have you all added so far. Expect comms from me :)
  • Zollsica
    Zollsica Posts: 4 Member
    Hey. Just started this week. Need to lose around 100lbs. Food tracking every day except on fasting days and light cardio to start.
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    i was thinking same thing - how great to fit in the dress again ! feel free to add me .
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Back in 2011 I lost 50 lbs by tracking on here and I want to do it again. This time I’m only looking to lose 15-20 lbs. I started tracking again and am looking for friends that are also tracking and share their food diary so that we can keep each other motivated. Please add me!