New to the message boards!

Options
Purecity
Purecity Posts: 115 Member
Hi all :)

I'm Maureen or better known as Moe. I'm 24 and from Philadelphia. I don't have a specific weight loss goal. I am working on my health first. I set my goal at 250 for now. I quit smoking almost two months ago. I used to smoke a pack every other day. I cut back my alcohol a significant amount. Doing so also caused the death of my social life, lol. Anywho, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Good luck to all in your weight loss or fitness goals :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Your going to love it. Just stick to your goals.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Good luck on your life style change, welcome to MFP
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    :smile: welcome to MFP this is a great site and the people are super motivating !!! Just take it one day at a time and one step at a time and you will get healthier and fitter. Congratulations on wanting to quit smoking and cutting back on alcohol, those two things alone are going to make a huge difference to your health. Feel free to add me for motivation :smile:
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome. Congrats on quiting smoking. Good luck to you as well.
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Its wonderful to feel so welcomed here :)
  • levigal
    levigal Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi Moe :-)

I'm new here as well. Only signed up yesterday. Best to u on ur journey. Congrats on kickin the smoking habit. I quite 4 years ago myself. If u'd like a friend please feel free to request :-)