Jiggly parts?????

Options
Ok..so..I am losing at a good clip..35 down so far. But I'm short, 5'1", and I hate the jiggly parts I have. Under my arms, my inner thighs, etc. I need those places to get thinner and more toned. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do?? Diet changes or specific exercises to reduce those areas... Thanks so much!!!!!!!

:smile: :flowerforyou:

I really just want to reduce the fat in those areas specifically..HELP!!!!!

Replies

• KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I got some jiggly parts too in my lower areas. Try squats and light dumbells. I find that my biceps are strong but my triceps are weak. Maybe check out DVDs that involve circuit exercises with light to heavy dumb bells. Also pilates is a great way to tone also.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    The only way I know of is to replace the fat with muscle. When you lose weight you are losing fat AND muscle. If you don't build the muscle back up you will be stuck with jiggly parts and the only way to get rid of them will be either put the weight back on or have surgery. Also losing weight at a gradual pace helps to allow your skins elasticity to compensate whereas dropping it very fast will leave you looking "deflated".

I'm not a Dr or any kind of expert, far from it, but that is what I have learned over the years.
  • yoshuaway
    yoshuaway Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!! i too am 5ft 1in today will be my initiation day. i weigh 192lbs this is so terriffing to me. help:sad:
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio! You can tone as much as you want, but your muscles will never show if they're covered with fat. Cardio will melt the fat, and muscle will help burn extra calories all day. So basically, do lots of cardio and work those muscles. For those specific areas, lunges, squats, sumo squats, skull crushers, tricep dips, and kickbacks. (Those are all thigh/inner thigh, and tricep moves).
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    as sad as it is to say since I lost mine, I have skin for days. I didnt do much strength training while losing it. Just lots of cardio. I do lots of strength training these days and it has helped but the skin isnt going anyplace. Keep up the strength training and maybe yours wont be as bad as mine in the end.
  • Emilycaldwell420
    Emilycaldwell420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would do lots of squats, lunges, sumo squats with triceps dips, crescent pose with rear triceps press, pushups, t stands (these are all on her dvds). Get jillian michaels ripped in 30 and no more trouble zones dvds. they will kick your butt just like they did mine and she works you hard, including triceps and inner thighs. I would concentrate on strength training to tone those muscles to reduce jiggle. Good luck!
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The only way I know of is to replace the fat with muscle. When you lose weight you are losing fat AND muscle. If you don't build the muscle back up you will be stuck with jiggly parts and the only way to get rid of them will be either put the weight back on or have surgery. Also losing weight at a gradual pace helps to allow your skins elasticity to compensate whereas dropping it very fast will leave you looking "deflated".

I'm not a Dr or any kind of expert, far from it, but that is what I have learned over the years.

+1
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Good answer.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    hey, OP is asking a really serious question!

try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHUdvvHTkw

i think there's a support thread for this on the boards, too. good luck sweetie!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    hey, OP is asking a really serious question!

try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHUdvvHTkw

i think there's a support thread for this on the boards, too. good luck sweetie!
    Have I told you lately that I love you!
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    some idiot probably reported us bc they can't handle a goddamn joke