Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• michellel96003
    michellel96003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need help to not gain during the last two weeks of December.
  • Wannabhealthier
    Wannabhealthier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any Illinois mfp members that want to be friends...or anyone else of course...
  • chrisahubbard
    chrisahubbard Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Any Illinois mfp members that want to be friends...or anyone else of course...

Not Illinois but close. Indiana
  • AprilWhine
    AprilWhine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm retired, walking over 10k steps per day. Have lost 42 lbs so far with 60 more to go. Would love to see more updates on my home page, I want to see everyone succeed!
  • AprilWhine
    AprilWhine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends?

This is how I'm adding friends on my computer:

Click the name, you get a popup window. Click the name in that window again, takes you to a page where you can add them as a friend.

I just added you. :smile:
  • hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for support. I've logged every day since mid October and am down 11lbs so far. We don't have to do this alone!
  • Orangecandlesky
    Orangecandlesky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! :smile:
  • NadiaRobbins95
    NadiaRobbins95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if I’m inspirational or motivational, but I’d like some friends to keep me on track and talk to about our similar goals! (Weight loss)
  • Taylor__24
    Taylor__24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Retired military...always looking for new friends to make this fitness journey more fun! Add away!
  • halfadaniel
    halfadaniel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive lost over 100lbs, 50 left o:) . All feel free to add me if I can help in anyway
  • 3rdperception
    3rdperception Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anybody in the Houston area?
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more active friends on here! :)
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends to help keep me motivated :) I work out 3-5 times a week, and I’m Always trying to eat healthy. Although I do have cheat days & cheat meals. and always enjoy the holidays.
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Olay!!!!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to have some accountability friends on here.

A bit about me -- about four years I was diagnosed with a gluten allergy, spurring me to start eating cleaner and finally lose weight. I returned to Weight Watchers, where I was able to lose 60 lbs, reclaimed Lifetime status, and became a runner in the process.

I unfortunately have put on a few of my pounds back since the summer due to stress. And I also have found myself struggling with WW's food limitations as I am now a half-marathoner and I work out normally twice a day, with strength training in the morning and running/Zumba in the evening. I'm now working with a sports nutritionist to lose those few pounds I gained and make sure I'm fueling myself properly, and she suggested I use MyFitnessPal.

I'm looking forward to learning lots and continuing my fitness journey!
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    New friends always welcome 🤗
  • chuckb24c
    chuckb24c Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been active since about June. Ive lost over 20 lbs. I check in everyday, log every meal and check on my friends. I'm serious about my health and love having friends who are active on this site. Age, gender, marital status makes no difference to me. Just want serious active contacts so add me if you want. Yes this site and interaction with can be fun.
  • 1Tanman
    1Tanman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll Always take more friends. Especially anyone bulking up, as to keep me motivated.
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Motivation is where it’s at! Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes! Especially me! 😝