Is anyone using Beachbody?

I was put on a strict restriction when I am at the gym, but Beachbody uses lighter weights and body weight. Needless to say I am going to start running some programs at home. I just started T25 and if anyone else is using I could always use a friend.
«1

Replies

  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,028 Member
    I have done multiple rounds of T25 and Love it! Do you have their on demand service or the dvds?

    Have u started already?
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,028 Member
    Im currently between ideas on what workout to do. I really need to Focus the next few days on my nutrition...I’ve not been eating that great.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    I have done multiple rounds of T25 and Love it! Do you have their on demand service or the dvds?

    Have u started already?

    I dont have BOD. I am running the old DVD set. I just started alpha yesterday.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Im currently between ideas on what workout to do. I really need to Focus the next few days on my nutrition...I’ve not been eating that great.

    That's where I was. I'm getting back on track and decided exercise was the next piece of the puzzle. You can do this.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,028 Member
    You will love it!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 617 Member
    I am new to this term. What type of work outs are BeachBody?
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    You will love it!

    I have before. Since I can't lift I figure this is a good alternative
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    kardsharp wrote: »
    I am new to this term. What type of work outs are BeachBody?

    It is a company. They have a lot of different workouts under their brand.
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    I have done insanity, t25, and P90X. I had some good results with each and Beach Body overall has pretty good meal plans.

    I was considering another round of t25.
  • Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    I love it! Their programs are an inspiration for myself and creating my own workouts. In January, I will be participating in the test group for the new Shaun T workout. It is going to be a blast!
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Beachbody is a blast..!! I don’t use any of their stuff as far as supplements or on demand goes, but have a few DVDs that I use and rotate when I need a change in routine.
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 134 Member
    I decided to just get the BOD because I have some dvds but it can be kinda annoying putting dvds on my computer I need a selparate drive and my tv is usually occupied lol but I love Beachbody I did insanity many times but failed it was just too hard , I did max30 and now I am doing 21 day fix and I been kinda repetiting it I love it by far I think it’s my new favourite! But thinking of lift4 or another program in January .

    Suggestions? And I would love some friends ! I don’t really have any friends who are into the healthy lifestyle thing
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    iDad74 wrote: »
    I have done insanity, t25, and P90X. I had some good results with each and Beach Body overall has pretty good meal plans.

    I was considering another round of t25.

    You do the workouts of my favorite trainers. I love them both
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Beachbody is a blast..!! I don’t use any of their stuff as far as supplements or on demand goes, but have a few DVDs that I use and rotate when I need a change in routine.

    That is exactly what I plan on doing
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    I love it! Their programs are an inspiration for myself and creating my own workouts. In January, I will be participating in the test group for the new Shaun T workout. It is going to be a blast!

    I have heard transform 20 is fun. Good luck
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    edited December 2018
    lillyy23 wrote: »
    I decided to just get the BOD because I have some dvds but it can be kinda annoying putting dvds on my computer I need a selparate drive and my tv is usually occupied lol but I love Beachbody I did insanity many times but failed it was just too hard , I did max30 and now I am doing 21 day fix and I been kinda repetiting it I love it by far I think it’s my new favourite! But thinking of lift4 or another program in January .

    Suggestions? And I would love some friends ! I don’t really have any friends who are into the healthy lifestyle thing

    T25 and Les Mills Combat are two you might have some luck with.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Yes! I have exclusively used Beachbody programs for the past three years for all my strength training -- started with T25, then moved to 21 Day Fix Extreme, Chalene Extreme, Hammer & Chisel, 80 Day Obsession, and most recently LIIFT4. I've never had to go to a gym!

    I've recently been giving Sweatflix a shot and I have to say, I'm loving it. I may end up incorporating the two somehow.

    I also use workouts from The Betty Rocker, which are mainly designed to be used at home.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 699 Member
    I've done T25, mainly because that was the only Beachbody routine I could complete and even then I took 5 minute breaks so the T25 was T60. I have tried insanity but I was just not able to physically complete one rep of some of the routine when I was two months into it so I gave up but I want to complete it one day.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Yes! I have exclusively used Beachbody programs for the past three years for all my strength training -- started with T25, then moved to 21 Day Fix Extreme, Chalene Extreme, Hammer & Chisel, 80 Day Obsession, and most recently LIIFT4. I've never had to go to a gym!

    I've recently been giving Sweatflix a shot and I have to say, I'm loving it. I may end up incorporating the two somehow.

    I also use workouts from The Betty Rocker, which are mainly designed to be used at home.

    The Betty Rocker is a fun lady. What is Sweatflix?
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    I've done T25, mainly because that was the only Beachbody routine I could complete and even then I took 5 minute breaks so the T25 was T60. I have tried insanity but I was just not able to physically complete one rep of some of the routine when I was two months into it so I gave up but I want to complete it one day.

    Just keep hacking away at it and you'll get there.