Single Women In Their 40's

Options
2»

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single women in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good gals left?

I can be your single woman. For at least one more year. Then I have to go join Roadie’s biker thread.

He even has nicer bewbs than me so win/win.

You are a kind woman. But we have never seen yours! It’s apples to casaba melons until we do.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single women in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good gals left?

I can be your single woman. For at least one more year. Then I have to go join Roadie’s biker thread.

You are a kind woman. But we have never seen yours! It’s apples to casaba melons until we do.

2c85rricuu3w.jpg

I had to google casaba melons. Interesting.

I assume you're the apples? That's actually a pretty accurate description on both counts.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

2c85rricuu3w.jpg

I assume you're the apples? That's actually a pretty accurate description on both counts.

200w.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

2c85rricuu3w.jpg

200w.gif

tkue1tthw684.gif
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Let's not even get started on the men on dating sites. :D:D:D
  • cleblanc127
    cleblanc127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's not even get started on the men on dating sites. :D

Good crop to pick from or what 😁
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Let's not even get started on the men on dating sites. :D

Good crop to pick from or what 😁

I'll take "Or What" for $1000, Alex.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Hiii 😂 .. define good?
    ailsalw wrote: »

Hiii 😂 .. define good?

THANKFULLY Not you 😆😆

@slimgirljo15

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Single women in their 40s are like a big bag of money you find in the train station. It's tempting, but probably more trouble than it's worth.

😯
    I’m way better than a bag of money
    And I’m no trouble unless I need to be 😉

I said 40's not 20's, young lady

Flattery and bad sight will get you everywhere

....... throw in the willingness to write a bad check or two, and we have a winner.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Hiii 😂 .. define good?

Hiii 😂 .. define good?

THANKFULLY Not you 😆😆

@slimgirljo15

:smooched: 😈
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Is it weird for a 26 year old guy to hook up with a 42 y/o woman? Asking for a friend...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Oh, Noah. <3<3<3
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Stop limiting yourself and start dating guys too.

I mean I’m open
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

Hiii 😂 .. define good?

Hiii 😂 .. define good?

THANKFULLY Not you 😆😆

@slimgirljo15
    Now hey that’s plain rude! 😆😆
    She’s damn good at some things 🤔
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Single women in their 40s are like a big bag of money you find in the train station. It's tempting, but probably more trouble than it's worth.

😯
    I’m way better than a bag of money
    And I’m no trouble unless I need to be 😉

I said 40's not 20's, young lady

Flattery and bad sight will get you everywhere

....... throw in the willingness to write a bad check or two, and we have a winner.

My dream man right there!