FUNKY UNCHUNKY MONKEY'S. . . WEEK 3 STATS

Options
:smile: Hi every one. . . THUS far. . . we are killin this challenge. . . What I need from you is to put your stats here for the week as you do them. . So that way I get everyone every day. :flowerforyou: .

Trying to update the spreadsheets for points. . . Will post one like this for next week as well. . .

*WILL STILL HAVE THE MAIN THREAD.*

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES! This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas. Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team! WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own butt this week!

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 AB CRUNCHES for the week. So a team of 20 would need each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended

:happy: SO IF YOU CAN. . . JUST PUT IN HERE WHAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED THUS FAR FOR THE WEEK! THANKS.

Replies

• Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Tangy Cherry Chicken

Ingredients
    1 c. chicken broth
    3 Tb honey
    3 Tb. balsamic vinegar
    1 1/2 teaspoons of five spice powder or pumpkin pie mix
    3/4 teaspoon of salt
    5 carrots, sliced
    1 large red onion, quartered and thinley sliced
    2 tablespoons thin strips peeled fresh ginger
    1/2 cup dried cherries
    4 (5 oz) skinless chicken thighs
    2 tablespoons of water
    1 tablespoon of corn startch

Directions
    Combine all in Crock pot for 3 - 4 hrs on high or 6 - 8 hours on low

Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 4
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 243.0
    Total Fat: 3.3 g
    Cholesterol: 57.3 mg
    Sodium: 790.4 mg
    Total Carbs: 38.9 g
    Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
    Protein: 15.5 g
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am good for days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6....I am working on the extra crunches...can I say how badly my gut hurts? *lol*
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri all good on challenges, water, diet (if those still count) I will finish my crunches tomorrow (only 300 to go) all 1000 will be completed.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    all done for the week so far except crunches - will have to get back to you on that.
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    I am good for days 1, 2 3, 4, 5.

200 Crunches for the regular team challenge completed

Still working on the crunches (1000) for the challenge issued by an opposing team.

Water 8 or over for each day. Calories under for each day.
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sat done and 1000 crunches completed
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    All done except other team challenge 1000 crunches - somehow missed that, sorry.
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Day 6 done (challenge, calories under, water way over 10).

Still working on those crunches!!!
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Completed Days 1, 2, 3, 4, & 6. (Feeling puney on day 5 ::sick: ) 200 crunches completed and water met EVERY day. Psssstttt....Can't wait for weigh in. It's gonna be a good one this week! :drinker:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks and 3 sets of 12 Wood-chops ✔
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s ✔
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Squat Kicks + 20 Lunges ✔
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 wood-chops ✔
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees ✔ (doing them tomorrow AM, so exhausted from today)
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. ✔ (Did nearly 3mi)
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for days 1, 2, 4, and 6. I also did the extra crunches. Water was at or over 64 oz every day. Diary was not under everyday :( Sorry teammates. I will get back on track this week!
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day #1--Did everything :)
    Day #2--Did everything :)
    Day #3--Did everything :)
    Day #4--Did everything :)
    Day #5--Did everything :)
    Day #5--Walked 3.2 miles :)

I didn't get all the crunches done for the week :( Having some low back pain and couldn't do them yesterday...came close though!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I was under on cals, drank my water, and did all the exercises, plus my crunches. I even did around 60 extra crunches (as a break between jumping jacks!). I did my JJs on the trampoline to spare my knees, but I definitely did all 400 and more, since I'd forget what my count was and have to start over! :-p

Weight today: 272.6

Hope that's all you needed! :-)
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Did not finish the opposing team 1000 crunch challenge. Managed to make it 2/3 of the way. I did do the team 200 crunches.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mon - ALL
    Tues - ALL
    Wed - ALL
    Thur - ALL
    Friday - Did Challenge
    Saturday - Did Challenge

Sorry last week I felt beyond exhausted... This week is a new week and I'm gonna kill it!!! :)