Lose 35 lbs Oct 24 to March 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• UnixGuru
    UnixGuru Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Going the wrong way again. This time I am +3.2 pounds. I am not giving up!!!

SW 344.6 (3/19/17)
    Start challenge: 256.1
    Last week: 252.8
    This week: 256.0
    Goal: 230
    Stretch goal: 220
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    Christmas is coming up fast. I'm planning on pizza on Christmas Eve. Anyone else going to plan a small indulgence?
  • emmajoye61691
    emmajoye61691 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am totally in! I know I am a little late though

CW: 186
    Challenge Goal Weight: 151
    GW: 145

Seriously lacking on the motivation front though. So I definitely need some encouragement and support
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Hi emmajoye61691!

Never too late to get some community and support! Welcome!

My attitude is, even if none of us reach our March 1st goal, if we can maintain or even lose a bit through this time of year we are successful.

I’m looking forward to a weigh-in tomorrow and even if I haven’t lost any weight, I’m pretty confident that my recompisition is on track; I’m much stronger than I was a few weeks ago, and my cardio is steadily improving. I’m hoping next week I can get back on the stairmaster, which is very challenging for me.

How’s everyone else doing?

• RredSonja
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Weight today: 240, according to my scale at home, which is the one I like because it reads lower than my gym scale or my doctor’s scale :)

SW: 340
    PW: 240
    GW for March 1: 205
    Ultimate GW: 144
  • RredSonja
    Options
    This has nothing to do with anything, just an exciting tip for coffee drinkers; if you miss creamer in your coffee, I just discovered a great replacement. Costco carries a brand of ready to drink low carb low fat protein shake called Premier Protein. The vanilla or caramel flavors are incredibly delicious mixed about 50/50 with coffee, hot or iced. I was so happy, I had to share :)
  • pinkfairy88
    pinkfairy88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am very late but I have a March goal so would like to join everyone on our journeys. I like this thread as its realistic in terms of juggling real life and the weight loss goal and the ups and downs that come with that.

SW 240 (8.3.18) birth of my daughter
    CW 171.5
    CGW 162
    EGW 150

Hope everyone is having a good week!
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Hi Pinkfairy88! Welcome! I’m a big fan of realistic goals too. Holidays are hard, and honestly, I’ll be glad to maintain and get to the gym 4x a week. I’m not looking forward to the January rush at the gym but I’ll be there anyway!
  • pinkfairy88
    pinkfairy88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    RredSonja wrote: »
    Hi Pinkfairy88! Welcome! I’m a big fan of realistic goals too. Holidays are hard, and honestly, I’ll be glad to maintain and get to the gym 4x a week. I’m not looking forward to the January rush at the gym but I’ll be there anyway!

I love that people are starting a journey but I hate the January rush haha. Im like get out of my gym unless you are going to be here in February!
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Yeah. The rush usually only lasts a few weeks thought!

Still at 240 this week. I started using creatine this week, so I’m retaining a lot of water. Happy to be maintaining!
  • UnixGuru
    Options
    Did weigh myself Wednesday, forgot to report it here:

SW 344.6 (3/19/17)
    Last week (11/29): 256.0
    This week: 251.9

Walking weekly with the rollator did 1.43 miles last week, 1.31 this week). I may not make my 230 goal by March 1, but I will get there!
  • cleenjones
    cleenjones Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok I’m way,way late to this party, but I’m jumping in anyway!

SW: 215 (11.1.18)
    CW: 201.6 (12.16.18)
    GW: 180 (3.01.19)
    SGW: 155

Was getting my 10,000 steps in daily, until I came down with flu just over a week ago. Still feel like bum, but lots of fluids and no appetite kept me on track. Tomorrow- I walk!
  • RredSonja
    Options
    Welcome cleenjones!

I’m still where I was the day I started this group, 240. My body composition has improved a lot though, and my lifting is going very well, especially after starting creatine. Creatine is the first supplement besides protein powder I have ever taken, and it really makes a huge difference.
  • UnixGuru
    Options
    Standing still this week (+0.3):

SW 344.6 (3/19/17)
    Last week (11/29): 251.9
    This week: 252.2
  • cleenjones
    cleenjones Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Down.8 this week, but it feels like a plateau ... up a bit, down a bit, up a bit....

Another week of zero exercise thanks to the pre-Christmas cold and not as much water as I should be drinking.

This week - I’m going to be particularly mindful about what passes my lips. No resolutions or promises, just mindful...,

Merry Christmas everyone and best of luck with your weight loss journies over the next week. Don’t let temptations throw you too far off course 😊🎄🎄

SW: 215 (11.01.18)
    LW: 201.6 (12.16.18)
    CW: 200.8 (12.21.18)
    GW: 180 (3.01.19)