⚜Muffin-Top Droppers!⚜ ~Week 1~[CLOSED group!]

Options
Muffin-TopDroppers-1-1.jpg

Okay, guys, I had to make a whole new thread because it wouldn't let me edit the other one. :grumble: :tongue:

Okay, guys, here we go! Weigh-ins are on Tuesdays, since we want a nice, full week the first time. :wink:

Goals for Week 1 -
Exercise at least 6 days out of 7.
Drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
Stay under on your calories at least 5 days out of 7.
Lose a pound or more! :smile:

Our members:
equinehugger3
CourtneyViveros
sheabutt
maritimemom
Metalhead187
soulthinking
bevsdietfor2011
bjclaywell
Aleciajones
redtalent
cashandra
candacens
seasontk
Imahottmess

Sorry if there were any typos... My laptop doesn't always like the cooperate. :tongue:

Here's our weight loss spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiIuUBHvP85ldEJZendpWjVIYVdudEQ0RllxWnBST0E&hl=en_US

Replies

• equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Where did all of you poof to? :tongue:
  • KuhlFIT
    KuhlFIT Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just checking - originally you had me on the list and this time I don't see me (Kuhlfit) however I got the update.

I still would like to be part of the group. Just let me know:happy:
  • KuhlFIT
    Options
    I see that you do have me on the spred sheet. My starting weight as of today is 154lbs. - I've got my goals set by Tuesday to be at least 153.

THX
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    OMGoodness, so sorry, KuhlFIT! I've got such a bad memory. :/ Well, the front page is being annoying and not letting me edit it, but consider yourself part of the group! I'll add you to the spreadsheet now. :smile:
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    How are you all doing? :smile:
  • Metalhead187
    Options
    Whats up!! :D
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    Whats up!! :D
    :D Nothing, really. How are you? :P
  • KuhlFIT
    Options
    So far so good! I'm working on becoming a runner. So if any of you are runners I would love tips.
    Diet good
    Water good
    Work Out good

I'm running about 2/3 of the time and walking in better (I have to rest). I can do this for about 45-50 min. I want to be a real runner but I just don't feel like I'm there.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Sorry I am so behind on posting...I've accepted a job offer to work as the administrator at a new law firm, and I'm running from my current job every day (law firm office manager) over to the new firm in the evenings trying to get up to speed over there...life will be hectic for a months or so - but it's helping me keep my eating under control!

Anyway - I've changed a few things up in my "healthier lifestyle" routine. Last Friday I started working with a personal trainer. He's a friend of mine, and is kicking my butt! But up until last Friday, all I was doing was "wogging" on the treadmill...I needed to get some strength training in there. So that's going great (except I can barely type this morning because my arms still feel like noodles - LOL).

Also, he and I were scrutinizing my food diary, and he felt my protein was WAY too low, so I added protein shakes in starting this past Sunday. They are AMAZING! Not that I should be replacing meals with them, but I've started having one in the morning, mixed with one cup of milk and a cup of frozen berries or a banana...they help the taste, and man do they keep me full until lunch! I usually have the shake around 8 a.m., and I don't even think about food again until 11:30. In fact, the mornings I've remembered to eat a snack (which is, of course, very important), I kind of have to force it down.

So - other than the job stress, things seem to be going well. AND - I lost weight this morning, which is weird. TOM is on it's way full vengance, and I usually maintain the exact same weight for two weeks, then drop three pounds, then maintain for two weeks, then drop...that's been my MO for several months. I thought last weekend was my drop, but then I dropped again this morning - so I'm confused...but that's good. :)

Okay - enough babbling...how is everyone else's week going?
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    Wow, WTG, guys! Better than me... I've been exercising a lot, but I haven't seen a positive movement in the scale... *Sigh* TOM, perhaps. D:
    I hope I can turn things around and do awesome like you guys! :D Keep up the awesome work!
  • candacens
    Options
    hi i cant insert my weight
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    hi i cant insert my weight
    Oh, whoops! :P I'll edit it so you can change it. Sorry about that!
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Hi. Things are great here. I had a slip up on my food but worked extra hard to take it off. Was able to update my weight loss today, 4lbs gone :D
  • KuhlFIT
    Options
    Today's work out was much, much harder! Why is it that some days are harder than others?

Anyway, I have been doing everything but I have not had a drop in weight either. I have a feeling I don't get enough protein, like was stated above. I'm going to try the protein shakes after my work outs in the morning.

Some days I get so busy and I forget to drink enough water and then I'm trying to down it all in the evening (I need to do a better job to spred it out throughout the day!).

Other than that all is well - I do feel better and I know I'm healthier!
  • bjclaywell
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!!!! Woohoo!!! :happy:
  • equinehugger3
    Options
    Wow, guys, you're doing amazing! Keep it up! :bigsmile: Ugh, I had a bit of a slip-up today, but I'll definately fix that tomorrow. (: I can't believe it's almost the weigh-in already! You'll all be doing great! :)
  • KuhlFIT
    Options
    The last day before weigh in. You all can do it! Eat right and work out hard!

Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • bjclaywell
    Options
    Ugh...I'm almost out of calories, and I won't be working out tonight - my daughter has a little piano recital tonight. :( Oh well - I'll try to keep it low for dinner.
  • KuhlFIT
    Options
    No loss of weight this week but I have lost inches on my waist and hips. I'll take it. I'm looking forward to this weeks challenges, I need to step it up to get the weight off.

I hope you all did better than me:wink:
  • bjclaywell
    Options
    I maintained...not sure if I dropped inches or not...but I doubt it. Been a rough week - started seeing a personal trainer - very sore - and TOM just ended...so I think the water retention is at its highest. Hoping for a better result next week...