How bad did you do?

Options
I went into Christmas not sad to indulge in the once a year treats. Did NOT get on the scale this morning and been back on track today. Just hoping it won’t take me a month to undo the progress I have made lol

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Bad enough to not think about it.. but I did get exercise equipment and an electronic spiralizer for Christmas. So.. tomorrow .. yeah.. back to it.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't think I did too badly. I had lots of vegetables, ate a pretty normal amount of food for me and had a serving of dessert. I enjoyed everything.
    I am not going to weigh myself for about 5 days yet so I think by then I will be back to my normal routine.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I somehow ended up under calorie goal which may or may not be the case because of guestimations. Lots of fresh salad and meat to make up the bulk of my food with a yummy homemade fruit mince pie as a nice treat.
    I am away on vacation by the beach so there is plenty of opportunities for heaps of walking. It will be interesting to see what the numbers on the scales say when I het back home.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did good, completely unintentionally. I estimated some of it but I’m maybe 100 calories over my daily goal. Ate fruits and veggies and protein first, stopped when I was full, and had some chocolate and fudge because gimme.

The sodium was probably outrageous so not weighing in for a few days lol.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Stayed within the calorie, carb, fat goal I set for myself. And my weigh in on Saturday so feel pretty good. First year in forever that I can say I stayed on track.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I ate a lot. I did a lot of cardio. It's a macro mess.
    Monday morning I logged a 2 lb loss. Tuesday morning I logged a 1 lb loss. I expect to close my diary today in the green and also to have something of a rebound gain tomorrow.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    100 calories over maintenance which will balance out over the rest of the week. We really didn’t do much food wise this year.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I eat maintenance during the holidays. I don't find it too hard to stick to my 2600 (high end of maintenance) for two days. I never end up gaining over the holidays when I do that. My maintenance is plenty enough to have a huge dinner and the desert I want if I keep my calories light during the day.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm going to be slightly over maintenance calories. I didn't eat breakfast (not on purpose but that's how it ended up because I woke up late accidentally), had a big Christmas lunch that was over 1000 calories, then had a smaller dinner and many desserts throughout the day (559 calories worth!). I also walked three miles because it's our tradition to go for a walk around the neighborhood after holiday dinners. Overall we had a pretty low-key Christmas but even at the Christmas party I went to a few weeks ago with tons of food I was only slightly over maintenance calories.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Slightly into maintenance calories, mostly due to 800 calories of alcohol.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well about half the pound of chocolate covered cinnamon bears I got from my in laws are gone, but I shared. And I had 2 small slices of pie after lunch and random treats hear and there so I'm not tracking or caring today. That being said I also took mu kids sledding and had to walk up and down that hill a whole lot so hopefully it evens out.
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    Last night's dinner was a full blown cheat, I half *kitten* eyeball logged it. I was about 200 under maintenance at the end of the day, way over on fats carbs and protien. Today I ate normal, I usually do steak and fries for Christmas dinner with my uncle so I did a sirloin and sweet potato fries instead of a ribeye and steak fries.