Do stupid people know they are stupid?

Options

Replies

• solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    Wow...wonder if people know when they post stupid threads...

Don't like it? Easy fix....there's a bunch of words at the top that explain the basic premise of the thread. If they aren't interesting to you, don't click on the thread!

teehee
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    stupid.jpg
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Well what's funny to me is that no one thinks they are stupid when clearly they are. I am pretty sure that one of us responding to this could be considered stupid by someone. Well, I'm definitely ruled out. I have more common sense than an elephant has weight!

But is that elephant heavy?

skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

..Nope.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I've just recently come to terms with it.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Well what's funny to me is that no one thinks they are stupid when clearly they are. I am pretty sure that one of us responding to this could be considered stupid by someone. Well, I'm definitely ruled out. I have more common sense than an elephant has weight!

skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

..Nope.

Lol. I thought you were staying out of this....
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately they are not smart enough to realize they're dumb.
  • Erindipitous
    Options

skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

..Nope.

Lol. I thought you were staying out of this....

I can't help myself.. ;)
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like the 'do mean people know they are mean'?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

..Nope.

This elephant is my hero.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I wonder do people know when they have no sense of humor? ^_^ *looks up @ people deeply offended by this post, posted in the chit-chat and fun section* *rolls eyes*:ohwell: *walks away* :yawn:
  • Erindipitous
    Options
    I wonder do people know when they have no sense of humor? ^_^ *looks up @ people deeply offended by this post, posted in the chit-chat and fun section* *rolls eyes*:ohwell: *walks away* :yawn:

Amen.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Here's my best answer for such a "stupid" subject, I think everyone has the ability to do something "better" than someone else, One person may do crossword puzzles like a pro, but seem stupid when is comes to using a computer, I think the smartest of persons know their weak points and try to steer around them, or deal with them, a less smarter person thinks they 're so smart they know everything and don't have any weak points.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

Deep. Very deep.
  • hufflepuffin
    Options

Deep. Very deep.

Yeah, I'm nothing if not profound. ^_^ Ha!
  • MyNewLeaf
    Options
    Actually, stupid people frequently think they're smart. They'll usually write things in personal ads like "I'm veary inteligint", which you could put down as simply poor spelling, or too lazy to use spell-check, but I'm inclined to believe they're showing their true colors. I always want to answer "Oh yeah? Intelligent according to who? Your circle of stupid friends and relatives?!"

That said, I have stupid moments, which mostly comes right after I've snootily condescended to someone for poor grammar or something, and then I make a similar error or just have an airhead moment.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I had a professor last year who informed the class that every group of friends has at least one stupid person. If you can't name them, guess what?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Do annoying people know they are annoying?
  • victoriashea
    Options
    You know, we really don't! It's the weirdest thing!
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    You know, we really don't! It's the weirdest thing!

^ Awesome. xD