Since MFP IS BROKEN, I’m here for motivation.

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Well, Enjoying camaraderie and accountability. :lol:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Who said anything about accountability?

We are busy chatting about hobbies, recipes, holiday plans and traditions, general nonsense, pets, kids, the work we aren’t doing, muffin reviews, our weekend plans (and follow up). A couple people did talk about their races or various training or activity they did-so maybe that counts?

• Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So what is your favorite workout? Have you had any success lately? Gains... losses? I actually started journaling about my fitness journey. It’s nice to get your thoughts out,... good and bad.

I FINALLY lost another pound and a half, after like a four month plateau! I got 31.6” around my waist this morning and I was so excited ✨ it’s getting there!

That’s a really great idea about the journaling! How’s it going so far? I know journaling can really help you uncover some surprising insights.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine’s back up!! I almost fell outta my chair...!!

This just made my Monday!!

......Well, this and my tilapia lunch. :lol:
  • Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine’s back up!! I almost fell outta my chair...!!

This just made my Monday!!

......Well, this and my tilapia lunch. :lol:

I r a n to check. It’s back!!!

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    MFP is soooooooooooooooooo boring without the newsfeed... :cry:

I didn't even notice. I haven't been in my newsfeed in ages.
  • cavite1972
    cavite1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose 30 lbs, need some motivation from you....
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    It’s amazing the difference it makes not seeing everyone else working their arses off makes you less motivated
    Now it’s back it’s like getting a kick up the butt
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me to man!! I know we can do this! It’s all about consistency!!
    cavite1972 wrote: »
    I am trying to loose 30 lbs, need some motivation from you....

• reality7001
    reality7001 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So what is your favorite workout? Have you had any success lately? Gains... losses? I actually started journaling about my fitness journey. It’s nice to get your thoughts out,... good and bad.

I FINALLY lost another pound and a half, after like a four month plateau! I got 31.6” around my waist this morning and I was so excited ✨ it’s getting there!

That’s a really great idea about the journaling! How’s it going so far? I know journaling can really help you uncover some surprising insights.

That must have been torture! How did you break it? I've been on a plateau going on 2 months now. I dropped 20lbs since August and then hit a wall. It's very frustrating.
  • ContanceandJoy
    ContanceandJoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As a new MFP user the news about the newsfeed is enlightening. I am on a journey to continue to gain muscle and weight and joined for community, so please friend me if you are open to new friends!