100+lbs lost πŸ˜ƒ

Options
Anyone else out there who have smashed their weight losses. I started in Oct 2017 and have lost 106lbs so far. Had a plateau and now back on it πŸ‘πŸ½

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! How did you go about it?
  • nazzystarxxx
    nazzystarxxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey thank you. I did slimming world until recently and now on calorie control 😊
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Many congrats!! I have 3 more lbs to go till 50 off. I need to take off as much as you did. What is "slimming world" and do you mean counting calories when you say "on calorie control"?
  • nazzystarxxx
    Options
    Hi there! I am down 93.7 pounds, with just 31.5 to go! :smiley:

Wowwww amazing I bet you feel great you can do it πŸ‘ŠπŸ½
  • nazzystarxxx
    Options
    Many congrats!! I have 3 more lbs to go till 50 off. I need to take off as much as you did. What is "slimming world" and do you mean counting calories when you say "on calorie control"?

It’s like a diet plan where you can eat certain foods...you’re doing great and honestly will feel amazing the more u lose. I count calories now as it gives me more control on dinners out πŸ˜‹
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,307 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Do you have comparison pics? They're the best! :smile:
    I'm at 52 lbs lost from my highest ever weight; not nearly as far as you, but still going strong.
  • initiation0
    initiation0 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Excellent. (I've heard wonderful things about Slimming World in the UK).
  • nazzystarxxx
    Options
    Way to go! Do you have comparison pics? They're the best! :smile:
    I'm at 52 lbs lost from my highest ever weight; not nearly as far as you, but still going strong.

Wow thats amazing I do have a before pic somewhere I’ll post it when I can. Hate looking at them tbh 😒
  • nazzystarxxx
    Options
    BMA1963 wrote: Β»
    Way to go!!! Excellent. (I've heard wonderful things about Slimming World in the UK).

It is pretty awesome. Got me a load of weight off easily
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great share before and Pic we like to see. How you broke the Plateau?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!