Looking for some people to motivate me in 2019.

Options
I’ve just joined after a very long absence and I’m looking for some people who can motivate me to stay on the straight and narrow (or a little less wonky than usual) and hopefully I can do the same in return.

Here’s to a happy and healthy 2019 !

Replies

• Rickelleplus3
    Rickelleplus3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 😊
  • runnerlisa2821
    runnerlisa2821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about trying this as well, how are you setting your 16 hours? I thought about making it 7 pm through 11 am the next day?
  • AnnabellaxRinger
    AnnabellaxRinger Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I added you too! I'm doing IF with a 16:8 schedule, fasting from 8PM- 12PM. You can do this!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, anyone else can add me as well!
  • PumpJockeyy
    PumpJockeyy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just remember to take it one day at a time! :)
  • ChrisKom
    ChrisKom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me please feel free. I’m determined that 2019 is my year of rejuvenation. Not just with my weight but my life as well.
  • 2233ds
    2233ds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I’m looking to get more exercise, eat responsibly, and enjoy 2019! Looking forward to checking in on this group.
  • Ludaah
    Ludaah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Leggo!! I've lost about 12 lbs in the last year lol. I know that's not very impressive but I'm down make better progress this coming year. Add me and let's get healthy. Woop! Woop!😁
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I added you, been a member for a while but just starting to getting back into logging food and exercise. Here's to a new year!
  • alisonhoyle
    alisonhoyle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have recently started a new diet plan and want to up my exercise.
  • ladybug1212
    ladybug1212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! It’s been a long time since I’ve logged in & I haven’t been eating right. I don’t wanna do diets, I’d rather do a lifestyle change & make better food choices. Anyone can add me.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Lets do it!!
  • redeniso
    redeniso Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    🙋🏼‍♀️ You can add me! I’m determined to be in a healthier body this time next year!!
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    gbaird84 wrote: »
    I’ve just joined after a very long absence and I’m looking for some people who can motivate me to stay on the straight and narrow (or a little less wonky than usual) and hopefully I can do the same in return.

Here’s to a happy and healthy 2019 !

If you want people to help motive you that's great but IMO, one needs to look in the mirror first, discover, their own "why". Nobody can motivate yourself as well as you.

Best of luck.
  • Keto_Tranform_Me
    Keto_Tranform_Me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My plan for 2019 is to keep it simple: CICO, exercise regularly (nothing specific just trying a bunch of classes and keep moving), eat better find healthier alternatives and 16:8 fast on weekdays. I'm trying to lose 50lbs and will tweak as I go.

We can do this. 💯💥💢
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • iandjray2723
    iandjray2723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keto and Fasting works for me

Both great for leaning out 👍
  • RobinRaymondchasse
    Options