Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• sherylhoag
    sherylhoag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting again after about 5 months away from any type of program. I did Noom, but wanted a free platform this time. I am 55 and would like to drop 75 lbs. I find that recording food and exercise helps. I am open to advice and encouragement! My name is Sheryl and I live in NY.
  • lynseymacx
    lynseymacx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’d love some friends on this journey! People around my weight would be fab and people who I can exchange some meal plans with etc :)
  • hill2437
    hill2437 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lamia6444
    lamia6444 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 76years old. Started this journey 17 months ago .lost 16 kg and aiming for another 5kg loss. It seems that I reach a plateau and find it is seems I need some help. If any has a suggestion please don’t hesitate I will be very appreciative
  • A_bEttER_ChANiSE
    Options
    me too. add me
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pretend I've said something profound. I'll pretend to lend support and motivation. Eventually your decision to add me as a friend on this app will culminate in a life-changing experience where you can look back and say we pretended to know each other. Take the first step.
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends! Been a couple years since I had a new pal!
  • Glitter_GIrl02
    Glitter_GIrl02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want a motivational friend
  • AnaSoluna
    AnaSoluna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends with open diaries for the exchange of meal ideas! I'm not hugely interactive or motivational, but I do have an open diary and will post every once in a while about how I'm trying to improve my food intake
  • lisagclonmel47
    lisagclonmel47 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Need friends starting the new year fresh! Gotta lost these lbs! 😀
  • caramey7804
    caramey7804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! New profile but not new to MFP
  • ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you are into healthy eating don't hesitate to add me, always looking for friends :)
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm 39. From Oklahoma. Lost 110 lbs from 293 to 182 over the last 2 years through CICO and exercise. I have an open diary and would love to give and get encouragement from new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • lukechart
    lukechart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Male 23 from California! About 190 right now and trying to get down to 170 @ 12% body fat! Would love tips and encouragement and would love to give the same. Hit me up!
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    New year , new start , lets do this
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Add me ya filthy animals :D:):D
  • JoyBaldwin658
    JoyBaldwin658 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I had to start an new account and lost all my data, recipes, and friends😩 so please add me. By the way does anyone have an Apple Watch and want to do some challenges? If so DM me your info and let’s get this challenge started!!!
  • purrple26
    purrple26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m looking for new friends to help motivate me , I get lazy sometimes logging in food lol
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sure do pls add me
  • Petethegamer2019
    Petethegamer2019 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add. uk based, open diary and full of weirdness (sorry - motivation) :-)