Replies

• nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 pounds in 2018!
  • zupyoo
    zupyoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost 24 LBS and I have 15 LBS to go for my goal weight! Had some ups and downs but i'm happy, and when I started I couldnt even imagine myself losing 24 LBS. I'm finally at a healthy BMI
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I maintained, and I ran a 10k.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Lost 28 lbs (28 to go!)
    Actually stuck to my plan when I started in September. This is by far the longest I've stuck with trying to lose weight.
    Had a personal best running distance of 4 miles
  • Fatty2fab13
    Fatty2fab13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    While I did gain a good chunk of weight I lost in 2017 I did stay under 300# pounds all year. First time I ever did that in my adult life
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Finished my third bulk cycle, cut down, achieved my best physique to date. Was consistent with my eating and workouts.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    promotion and two raises, new house with more room, decided to get a pool which will be installed in the spring.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    2017 was an incredibly difficult year for me and my hubs. So, I resolved to leave a lot of the negativity behind if I was able to. I found a new Job and left my super stressful one behind, that was the biggest feat. It was a lot of soul searching and nothing super tangible. This year I've got plans....