lailai0917
lailai0917 Posts: 5 Member
3 more days πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    New years stresses me out.
    I don't like saying goodbye, and noting the passing of time and I dwell on all my failures
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I get so much anxiety every New Years Eve but everything turns out okay every year so I'm just getting ready for the same thing.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Let’s get itttttt
  • MilitaryBratEst1981
    Options
    Can't wait for my next goals. Fitness and business. I'm ready to rock. πŸ˜›
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    2019 promises to be magic! 😊
  • FindingPositiveMetamorphosis
    Options
    I think this year will be incredible!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Great start to my New Year. Went out this morning to have a cigar. Sitting out there minding my own business. Guy I've never seen before walks out, lights up a cigarette and pulls out his cell phone. I exhale and the smoke blows his way. He looks up from his cell and says "I hate cigars." Mind you, he's smoking a cigarette in the Smoking Area. My reply, "I see you're on your cell phone. Why don't you check your Contacts and see if you can find someone that gives a shlt." He left. Half an hour later I go to the Manager's meeting. I meet the new Continuous Improvement Manager. Guess who?
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Great start to my New Year. Went out this morning to have a cigar. Sitting out there minding my own business. Guy I've never seen before walks out, lights up a cigarette and pulls out his cell phone. I exhale and the smoke blows his way. He looks up from his cell and says "I hate cigars." Mind you, he's smoking a cigarette in the Smoking Area. My reply, "I see you're on your cell phone. Why don't you check your Contacts and see if you can find someone that gives a shlt." He left. Half an hour later I go to the Manager's meeting. I meet the new Continuous Improvement Manager. Guess who?

Hope one day you both can laugh about it .
    That's pretty funny .
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Taz6o5 wrote: Β»

Hope one day you both can laugh about it .
    That's pretty funny .

It is what it is. I'll put it behind me and, if he can't, oh well. I am retiring July 31st anyways.