19lbs down - pics (undies and bikini)

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
The first pic was taken when I'd lost about 5lbs already, but still looked and felt huge

Just realised the light hitting one side of me doesn't help and the pics aen't great but I can see a difference! BTW I'm not holding my stomach in on either pic, if I DID I'd look a lot slimmer, but I want to show how I am day to day.

Before: (about 191lbs)
fat3-1.jpg

Current: (177lbs)
fat3thinner.jpg

Replies

• aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my goodness, such a difference already. keep up the hard work, you are looking great
  • andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    Options
    great job, keep it up.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    whats your secret!
  • akgary
    akgary Posts: 52
    Options
    big difference good job i think you look good:) keep up the good work
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    whats your secret!

Less food, more exercise (riding horses)!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    well done! that's quite a result.
  • Bramtits20
    Options
    You can really see the difference.. Your doing really well.. Keep up the good work.. And your be looking great in no time.. How long did it take you too loose all that..?? well done..

xxx
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    excellent results :)
  • FTIM2015
    Options
    You can really see the difference.. Your doing really well.. Keep up the good work.. And your be looking great in no time.. How long did it take you too loose all that..?? well done..

xxx

Thanks, I joined here in jan, but didn't really do anything until the end of April '11
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look really lovely and healthy, well done you! :)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Wow that's an incredible difference - well done :)
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    what a difference well done girl you look great :)
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thats an amzing difference! Well done!
    How far have you got to go until your goal?
  • Keebler125
    Options
    The first pic was taken when I'd lost about 5lbs already, but still looked and felt huge

Just realised the light hitting one side of me doesn't help and the pics aen't great but I can see a difference! BTW I'm not holding my stomach in on either pic, if I DID I'd look a lot slimmer, but I want to show how I am day to day.

very great job!!! touche!
    the biggest gain is when YOU feel good about you. it doesn't matter what that weight is. it is all about what makes YOU feel good.
    you look wonderful!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    WOW. Your tummy! Your butt! Your back! Your everything! Major difference...WTG! :drinker:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    wow you can really see a huge difference, great pics thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. You can definitely tell that you have lost quite a bit! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    You look really great! Well done!
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    looking good girl! keep it up!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference. you look great. you are doing so well. keep up your great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!