BOMBSHELL BETTY'S (open challenge)

Options
Hey everyone! I am starting a 4 week challenge. I know I need support and I love to give support. I am hoping to get enough people to buddy people up that way it makes this challenge more personal. I just ask that if you commit yourself please please please stay with us. Your buddy needs you!....OK, so here is the link to fill out and this will start on August 23rd. There are no requirements and if guys want to join that is fine, but the name is Bombshell Betty's. If that does not bother you then go for it!!! Please post if you are interested then follow the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1fcDJFV3pxcXExaVV6VHJISnJBX1E6MQ
if you want your buddy to have your email I will leave it up to you to give it to them. I WILL CLOSE THIS GROUP ON AUG. 22 at 10pm and send you guys your buddy MFP name......if you prefer to have a certain buddy just let me know.

Talk to everyone soon!!!

Replies

• ansley1
    ansley1 Posts: 23
    Options
    i just signed up :)
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i'll join! i am in need of some motivation!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    great !! glad to have you guys!!....Im working on a tag that we can use..lol....I love this stuff!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Working on signing up now! Just gotta figure the average calorie thing right quick.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Working on signing up now! Just gotta figure the average calorie thing right quick.
    you can look in your ecercise like on a sunday and it gives the totals makes it easier to average them :)
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just signed up!
  • bbuckeye2724
    Options
    I have been searching for a group and finally found one with openings! I am filling out the form now.
    Thanks!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    What do you guy's think of this tag???
    bombshell_wigs-1.jpg
  • bbuckeye2724
    Options
    I logged my average calories burned incorrectly, I averaged them out for each time I worked out rather than for the week, it should be around 3,000 or so. Also I don't know how to log when I do weight training so that is never added in.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I logged my average calories burned incorrectly, I averaged them out for each time I worked out rather than for the week, it should be around 3,000 or so. Also I don't know how to log when I do weight training so that is never added in.

ok....I changed it to 3000 for you....I log my strength training under cardio....i use a HRM.....and create my own exercise
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've signed up - and love both the name and the banner. This has came at a great time for me, my oldest friend gets married on 16th September. Can I ask though how do you add them to your signature? And what will be involved in the challenge? I'm excited about this!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like tag!! So cute!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    im so totally in ive filled out the info needed at the link provided, im at a horrible plateau and need all the motivation i can get and give as well
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    oops i thought it said average calories eaten a week hahaha i put like 9000 my bad im supposed to put how many burned sheesh i tried to go back and change it lol its around 3700-4200 a week. sorry i gotta start paying attention
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I've signed up - and love both the name and the banner. This has came at a great time for me, my oldest friend gets married on 16th September. Can I ask though how do you add them to your signature? And what will be involved in the challenge? I'm excited about this!
    to add the banner here is the direct link just right click and save picture as then upload it to somewhere like photobucket then save and copy and paste the image code into your signature changing the & to &...
    http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af210/mistybrown01/bombshell_wigs-1.jpg

The main thing is we will all have a buddy and to email, txt, or send them a message daily thru MFP to keep eachother accountable. Also I will post little challenges every week like (get a total of 5 miles in this week with exercise) stuff like that. And at the end of the 4 weeks the buddy's that have lost the most total inches will get a little something mailed to them and the buddy's with the most weight loss will get something mailed to them...(nothing big but hey it's something right) If anyone else has any ideas just post.
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    sounds great, I'm totally up for this :)
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    oops i thought it said average calories eaten a week hahaha i put like 9000 my bad im supposed to put how many burned sheesh i tried to go back and change it lol its around 3700-4200 a week. sorry i gotta start paying attention
    no worries ill change it for you.....
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    yay I did it - there's a first for everything. Can't wait to get started.

J
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    yay I did it - there's a first for everything. Can't wait to get started.

J

WOOT WOOT!!!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've signed up, first time taking part in a challenge, so I really hope I can stick to it and help others too.