Before and after! About a 17 pound difference, with pics :)

Options
tumblr_lq6b83qU5G1qli5t8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq6apeMh6O1qli5t8o1_500.jpg

Lost a ton in my belly...last 8 pounds will be all thigh!! ;D So close to reaching my goal it's surreal!

Replies

• julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! Do you mind me asking how you achieved it?
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    Eating healthy, stopped eating meat, cardio and strength haha.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ah I like my meat :) Fantastic results xx
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Looking Great!!! Do you still eat seafood? I could give up meat but I dont think I could ever give up fish or shrimp...
  • sazzyR
    sazzyR Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow great incentive to keep going. Well done you. I'm cutting down on the carbs so doing the reverse....
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    Yeah, I do eat shrimp and lobster...I also have to take an iron supplement. Kind of a fiasco, but makes it easier to justify to myself why I'm not eating hot dogs/mcdonalds chicken nuggets/giant hamburgers...lol
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! before and after are a great motivation
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do eat shrimp and lobster...I also have to take an iron supplement. Kind of a fiasco, but makes it easier to justify to myself why I'm not eating hot dogs/mcdonalds chicken nuggets/giant hamburgers...lol

Did you do any research before you cut out meat? Or consult a docter or nutritionist first? I've never done it before and I wouldnt want to deprive myself of nutrients I need. I know I would get plenty of protein from fish.....maybe adding a multi-vitamin would help...
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAYYYYY!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    You are 'really' doing it!! Congratz on your dedication and results.:drinker:
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a big difference 17 lbs makes!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You're stomach is so flat!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    very nice! i gave up on most meats... kept my chicken tho >_<
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am so hoping I can get my belly flat & toned like that!!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome :-) You look great :-) Cutting on meat, I don't think was the reason to give you the weight gain in the first place, but if it worked for you great :-) I love all meat in general :-) :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Did you do any research before you cut out meat? Or consult a docter or nutritionist first? I've never done it before and I wouldnt want to deprive myself of nutrients I need. I know I would get plenty of protein from fish.....maybe adding a multi-vitamin would help...

You'll defintely want to do some research or talk to a nutritionist or physician if you are going to cut out all animal proteins. If you still eat chicken or fish, you'll likely be okay. If you want to go totally veg-head, there are plenty of us on this site for support..
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    just wondering what your height is? and how long it took you to lose the weight (first goal, second goal etc.) what was your daily calorie intake? thanks...
    and you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!