My Reflections back on 1500 consecutive days logging into MFP and my 207 lbs lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the gun show! :o
  • mschosting
    mschosting Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Inspiring for sure!! You have come so far, reclaimed your life and health, and you look fantastic! Well done, and major congratulations.
  • refugeefromkekistan
    Options
    This is a god-tier transformation, you are a madman and I salute you sir. Unreal!!
  • beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You inspire me, thanks
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Awesome post powerhouse! So glad we walk the journey together...😁🌟👍
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! What a phenomenal change! Congratulations!
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have no words. Just incredible
  • wadamparrish
    wadamparrish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dude awesome work - I'd love to see a post of a weeks worth of workouts.
  • SailorDH
    SailorDH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiring story - most impressed that you have kept going and maintained for several years - congratulations- truly a life changing transformation- well done sir!!!!
  • mikeking801702
    mikeking801702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out, this is very inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing.
  • Tkeller1
    Tkeller1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing story you look great I have struggled my whole life & hoping to make 2019 my year thanks for the inspiration
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    YOU....LOOK....AMAZING!

Well done on a wonderful achievement. It’s a shame that some of us are that bit older before we actually get our heads into the right mindset to do this (I am early 40’s). We waste so much of our younger life eating our feelings and then feeling down about missing out on opportunities or experiences.

I hope you are loving your new life to the fullest and grasping every opportunity by the horns. 👍
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found your post. What an inspiration! I too am a Type 2 diabetic. I'm nine months away from turning 50, I'm heavier and more out of shape than I've been in years and my A1C is creeping higher. This has got to be the year I turn it around and finally make the changes I need to make. I'm so grateful that you shared your story. If you can do it, I can do it too!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love your post - just the inspiration this 55-year-old needs.
  • cryingout
    cryingout Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I will be 55 this year. I need to lose 35 pounds, but more importantly I want to be physically healthy in this stage of my life. I hope lifting weights and losing weight will keep me mobile for as long as I live. I wish I would have entered my fifties healthier. You have inspired me! Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!