Back again! Need support friends

Options
Hey all!! I'm 40 😳 and at my highest weight ever. Been married almost 18 years and have 3 kids. I've put on 100 lbs since getting married. I'm a Middle School Science teacher. If you want to chat and become diet buddies let me know!!!

Replies

• kirstyuffendale
    kirstyuffendale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Feel free to add me ! Ive decided to get back on the wagon properly and try and finally shift the 8 stone odd i need to lose to be a healthy weight! We CAN do this!!
  • CWEBB4LIFE
    CWEBB4LIFE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome here is new start of a healthy journey
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I am starting over after a year off, feel free to add me. 54, teacher, mom, grandma :wink:
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've been where you are. MFP is great. I've been tracking for almost 300 days, the longest I've ever stuck with any kind of weight loss endeavor, down 55 pounds, less than 10 to goal, and I feel wonderful.
  • suite_lady
    suite_lady Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Became fully committed to MFP in July 30, 2018. Since then I've lost 25 pounds with tracking and regular gym visits. Would love motivational friends. 2019 is the year I WILL reach my goals.
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad of three also a teacher... Eating at my desk most days. Also at my highest weight.
  • angshaw617
    angshaw617 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    38 and mom of 3. I too am at my heaviest (153#) and being only 5’1” it’s noticeable! I’m uncomfortable and need to make some changes. I found a walking buddy at work but hope tracking my food intake will give me that accountability I need. I’m READY!!!!
  • angshaw617
    angshaw617 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add you?