30’s & 40’s Group

Options
susiehaught7999
susiehaught7999 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2019 in Getting Started
Support, Chat, Ask Questions, Vent , post selfies, etc.

I will start ...What is everyone goals for 2019?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My goals are to PB my next half marathon and complete my first full.
  • susiehaught7999
    Options
    My goals are to PB my next half marathon and complete my first full.

Nice ! Good Luck !
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My first goal will be to get below 140lbs. I have learnt to give myself small goals to aim for, this way I'm less likely to sabotage myself. By the end of January I would like to be around 135 and 130 end of February.

I had been actively using MFP for the last 2 years. I have lost and gained and lost again, but I think I have finally figured out what works best for me. I have found a child friendly excercise studio, which has given me the freedom to workout and look after my kids (they love it and have made some amazing friends). The girls who run the studio have given me some amazing advice and I have found a love for Zumba, Hiit, LBT, Powerbar, Kettlebells and boxercise. For Christmas this year all I wanted was excercise clothes - things have definitely changes :D

SW 187
    CW 141.6
    GW 120 - fit and strong

I'm 5'2" and 40yrs
    I want to do so much this summer and not feel self conscious.

i have so many really nice outfits that I want to wear too

Roll on 2019, I'm going to be fit in my 40s
  • susiehaught7999
    Options
    cizzawizza wrote: »
    My first goal will be to get below 140lbs. I have learnt to give myself small goals to aim for, this way I'm less likely to sabotage myself. By the end of January I would like to be around 135 and 130 end of February.

I had been actively using MFP for the last 2 years. I have lost and gained and lost again, but I think I have finally figured out what works best for me. I have found a child friendly excercise studio, which has given me the freedom to workout and look after my kids (they love it and have made some amazing friends). The girls who run the studio have given me some amazing advice and I have found a love for Zumba, Hiit, LBT, Powerbar, Kettlebells and boxercise. For Christmas this year all I wanted was excercise clothes - things have definitely changes :D

SW 187
    CW 141.6
    GW 120 - fit and strong

I'm 5'2" and 40yrs
    I want to do so much this summer and not feel self conscious.

i have so many really nice outfits that I want to wear too

Roll on 2019, I'm going to be fit in my 40s

I would love if gyms were kid friendly where I live. I def could get my sweat on.
    Congratulations on your weight loss journey this far. I am glad you have figured out what works for you. :)